Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Off Games

(03-09-2015, 06:09 AM)Denneh Wrote:  
(03-09-2015, 06:05 AM)Bottle4 Wrote:  
(03-09-2015, 05:08 AM){PSG} Maximus3131 Wrote:  I've been gone for almost a week now and I am still most time played? How does that work lol?

Maybe if you didn't stop no-lifing the game, then maybe you wouldn't be still first.
Also, maybe that would've prevented this "offline/away" post also.

He isn't banned. He can play all he wants <3

No. I am banned, read the first post.
Find

(03-05-2015, 01:52 PM)g1ich Wrote:  I'm just curious, why did you kicked off games. I remember when my parents said I played games to much, but then i explained to them why i do. I said that playing video games is just something that I love doing, its my form of entertainment then you know going outside all the time, playing basketball, sports, etc. Then we had an agreement, if I keep my grades high I could play the game whenever I want and however much I want to, and that's how I fixed that problem.

I remember when my parents said this, then again... they didn't mind me smoking weed sooo, better be back soon maxipoo >:O
Find

(03-10-2015, 04:24 PM)Mr. Cyan Spy Wrote:  
(03-05-2015, 01:52 PM)g1ich Wrote:  I'm just curious, why did you kicked off games. I remember when my parents said I played games to much, but then i explained to them why i do. I said that playing video games is just something that I love doing, its my form of entertainment then you know going outside all the time, playing basketball, sports, etc. Then we had an agreement, if I keep my grades high I could play the game whenever I want and however much I want to, and that's how I fixed that problem.

I remember when my parents said this, then again... they didn't mind me smoking weed sooo, better be back soon maxipoo >:O

Smoke weed everyday? :<
Find