Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Onuris

As the guy who made this thread a while back I've got a bone to pick(pun intended) with this thread

I think as it is right now, the Onuris is good as a weapon. The damage is more than effective to kill people (3 shots on head to kill, 5 to body), as an SG the negative accuracy and recoil hardly affect anything, the clip size is already great. The only thing "bad" about it is the reload speed which I'd say is warranted given that it's a godlike.

The suffix is one of the best parts, tactical usage is the best way to use it, the balls dissipate only after they hit a surface and bounce a few times(or some amount of time I can't remember) so what I used to do was angle my shot in a long hallway to hit as many people as possible. The ball can pierce people, can hit multiple people, can hit the SAME PERSON multiple times, and has a small radius where it can despair people despite not touching them.

For a weapon from its time it's still amazing, so I don't agree with a buff.

That said I'm also against buffing older godlikes because I'd honestly prefer that the dev time be spent on newer guns, or if some sort of buff is planned that it be done when the gun gets an extinct version rather than before because it would give that extinct version more room for stat expansion and allows for more distinction between it and the original. (regular megalodon vs extinct megalodon)
Find