Steam Name (During incident): Gage

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41057412

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042380553/

Name of staff you were banned by: beebee

Length of the ban: perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: either is fine

Reason for ban: Targeting players/Meta game/Disregard for rules

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

What really happened?: I was at a bad point in my life i don't really want to go into detail and did not think clearly or at all.

Additional details: I am sorry for what i did it was wrong i should not have taken my anger out towards another player and to jerk butt (the player i am speaking of ) i am sorry. For any shit talking i have done i am also sorry for that i understand fully why i was banned and i take full responsibility for that. I feel i have come a long way since that time to change. I do not expect forgiveness but would appreciate second chance.

I'm putting this here so everyone knows the circumstance of what you did. Not to condemn, hurt, or influence your chance of this ban appeal.

Find

Look man, I know people can change. And this is for other people wanting to post on this. This wasn't a small thing, this wasn't you simply getting mad at me one day. You have taunted, shit talked, trolled and fucked with me for nearly three years. I still dunno what I did to you; but you aren't sorry. It's been a few months. A very minimal time in comparison to the years you've acted this way to me. So not for one second will I be fooled into thinking you're "sorry" when you're probably snickering behind my back and probably even hating me moreso now.

But sure. People all the time have miracle life changing times that completely change them. Okay. Sure.
Find

I don't think it matters if he's changed or not, just matters whether or not he will keep such behaviors off of/away from FRG. He took responsibility for his actions, and I think that's really all we can hope to expect from someone in the wrong. They can try to improve themselves/their behavior, but change doesn't happen overnight (or frequently at all for that matter).

So yeah, I don't really care if he has changed or not, I just want to make sure such behavior will be dialed waaay back and wont happen on FRG from him again. Worst case, he just gets re-banned for same reasons, or comes back to 3rd party trade his items (easy to track down, let that be a warning to those thinking of it). Best case? We get an older player who's been around for a long time back to the player base.

Personally, I'd say a 4 month ban is probably plenty for the actions he committed on said video, especially seeing as he has no prior bans. Anyone else think that's fair or disagree? let me know.

(07-05-2019, 06:46 PM)Brassx Wrote:  I don't think it matters if he's changed or not, just matters whether or not he will keep such behaviors off of/away from FRG. He took responsibility for his actions, and I think that's really all we can hope to expect from someone in the wrong. They can try to improve themselves/their behavior, but change doesn't happen overnight (or frequently at all for that matter).

So yeah, I don't really care if he has changed or not, I just want to make sure such behavior will be dialed waaay back and wont happen on FRG from him again. Worst case, he just gets re-banned for same reasons, or comes back to 3rd party trade his items (easy to track down, let that be a warning to those thinking of it). Best case? We get an older player who's been around for a long time back to the player base.

Personally, I'd say a 4 month ban is probably plenty for the actions he committed on said video, especially seeing as he has no prior bans. Anyone else think that's fair or disagree? let me know.

Fair enough.
Find

Could we add a punishment where the player is forced to open crates at 1 roll speed only

No make it to be forced at .5 roll speed Moz.
Find

+1

2nd chances go around in this server which is what i like about it and i would like for old players to come back. Hopefully he does change and he influences other people that are in the server to change.
Find

Pretty toxic tbh -1

Biggest
Nerd
Find

+1

I might not know exactly the absolute full context of the drama between Gage and Jerk Butt, but I agree with brass if he can manage his behaviour I think it's fine if he can play and stay on the server. Especially since like micro said, lots of people get second chances after getting perma'd and usually it works out.
Find