Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gage unban/ban shorten request

+1

I've been talking to gage and keeping him updated on the server and he is very interested in coming back. We've been talking about if he had a chance to get unbanned and he didn't think he'd ever have a chance. Even as far as to say he would have taken a year ban as long as he knew he would be able to join back at some point that's really wield to me that he be willing to wait all that time so I respect that. I think I convinced him he had a good chance though its had already been awhile since his initial ban and i feel like he can reform himself and become a better member of the community. I've never really had a problem with gage so I don't know how much weight my words have. Although I would love to have gage back in the server I always like seeing old player come back weather that was their option or not like when cyan spy was unbanned. Also there have been other "toxic" people that have changed their attitude and they play the server just about every day with no issues, so I would have to say we should give gage another chance as brass already said the worst that can happen is he'll get rebanned. Anyways good luck gage hopefully i'll see you back soon Smile
Find

Messages In This Thread
Gage unban/ban shorten request - Gage - 07-05-2019, 02:54 PM
RE: Gage unban/ban shorten request - Moz - 07-05-2019, 08:23 PM
RE: Gage unban/ban shorten request - Eazy - 07-06-2019, 10:03 AM
RE: Gage unban/ban shorten request - [GR]NICESHOTgetrektm8 - 07-07-2019, 12:04 AM