Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PSA to you forum lurkers

Exclamation 
The forums are quite dry as you can see but the discord is poppin with activity be sure to check it out!

+1 gimme all eeries
Find

no       
Find

makes me sad because the forums are superior but everyone just uses discord now Cry

(07-18-2019, 03:58 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  makes me sad because the forums are superior but everyone just uses discord now Cry

different platforms for different purposes
discord is shoutbox but categorized and better
forums is still forums tho

- That Thrakos Noob

(07-18-2019, 04:04 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(07-18-2019, 03:58 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  makes me sad because the forums are superior but everyone just uses discord now Cry

nah discord has pretty much swallowed up most of the forums too.

(07-18-2019, 04:23 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(07-18-2019, 04:04 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  

nah discord has pretty much swallowed up most of the forums too.
yeah, Brass doesn't even really post patchnotes here anymore, unless its super big. Plus nobody lets me make threads, I get threatened if I make a thread every few days. Jerkoffs.

I miss active forums Sad

forums doesn't need to be active just the community. which discord provides that. ( mostly spam but whatever)

(07-18-2019, 07:54 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  forums doesn't need to be active just the community. which discord provides that. ( mostly spam but whatever)

harder for people to evenly participate in discord. whoever talks more gets the attention, since you can just drown out other people's messages. to the point where most people dont bother commenting and its the same people talking.