Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Heisen's Suggestion Dump

So the last thread is pretty old and I don't want it to only be secondaries so I'm creating this one.

Ripper

Rip & Tear!
Level 1: Image

Level 10: Image

Enhanceable Primary

So I don't really like melees in gmod because the swings are boring and don't feel satisfying so I'm suggesting one (even though its a primary but ssshhh)

Even though It's a melee it has its own ammo like the railgun and can only be replenished by using a dimension crystal.

This weapon has 2 attacks.

Left click starts up the chainsaw and the user begins to start sawing, doing sustained damage to whatever the player is hitting similar to the hellfire's fire but doing more damage per tick and maybe even ticking faster. This attack uses fuel.

Right click would perform a quick slash, doing high damage and pushing targets hit. This can headshot and since it's a primary I think it should be able to one shot headshot. This attack does not use fuel, however if out of fuel maybe it does less damage?

I think that damage should remain the same and not be enhanceable since it might be harder to balance if you can upgrade it, however I think range and mobility should start lower then it should upgrade to increase those stats and get an extra trait.

*When this weapon has ammo, slashes will inflict a gash which slows down the target's mobility for a short duration.

The Foreman

A model weapon

The Foreman's base weapon is an M16 with pretty decent stats.

Accuracy: +15%
Damage: +15% (It really doesn't matter how much + damage an m16 has if it always 2 shot headshots imo)
Fire rate: +25%
Mobility: -5%
Stability: -20%
Reload speed: +25%

On kill, the user is given a prompt to transform the weapon.

When the weapon is transformed the weapon, it turns into a truck with a missile on it. When you shoot the missile it explodes dealing some damage (think tartarus beam maybe lower) and scattering bricks all over the floor. When someone walks over the bricks, they take some damage and are proc'd with bleed. If someone jumps on the bricks however, the damage is heavily increased.

Poop Pencil

A last resort, only to be used in the most dire situations.

Primordial Melee

*Deals bonus damage to the butt

*On hit, has a chance to cause a poop smear over a person's screen and causing a poison DoT, this disgusts the person hit and causes them to make gagging sounds and slows them down

Cyclone

I have no clue what I should put for a description on this one

A secondary that emits a laser beam when the trigger is held down, it causes recoil to the gun but is 100% accurate at all times (damage drop off is probably still a thing with it).

*This weapon's laser does more damage the longer it remains on a target.

Think of it like Quake's Lightning Gun but with recoil and the damage ramps up as long as you're not missing.

Ayy this one is in tho.

Drill Gun

Poor craftsmen blame their tools.

The drill gun is a very accurate tool that shoots out a drill bit when fired dealing high damage to the body and one shot killing people on headshot.

On hit, if the person survives they will be knocked very far back. If they hit a wall after being hit by the drill, they will be pinned to the wall for a short period of time causing them to be unable to move.
Find

pog lego m16 best m16 must add

I'd love a chainsaw
Umpty Dumpty
Find

New suggestion bump
Find

do i bump now? or should I have waited?
Find

BUMP BUMP
Find

I probably should've bumped this when I updated it.
Find

Bumperino
Find

Chainsaw seems hard to balance, and im personally not a big fan of guns that can kill in .5 seconds or less and be melee (due to the whole aiming/dodging/counterplay) being super mute expecially for those with higher ping/lower fps {Ima post a cool suggestion for a melee that does this tho so wink}.

Poop Melee isn't that funny, isn't that unique and seems like a kinda shit meme.

Drill gun sounds kinda fun tho, as long as it has a sort of {If there is a ledge nearby the push range is 1/3 as effective} so that you dont get randomly shoved off ledges in a super cheesy way, but the push is useful in fights. (Unless this is chance based at around 1/3-1/5 then it should be ok-ish)

The M16 is pretty cool, but it seems like a great item for a unique legendary for a new crate or something.
Find

(01-15-2020, 01:55 AM)Feach₀₂ Wrote:  Chainsaw seems hard to balance, and im personally not a big fan of guns that can kill in .5 seconds or less and be melee (due to the whole aiming/dodging/counterplay) being super mute expecially for those with higher ping/lower fps {Ima post a cool suggestion for a  melee that does this tho so wink}.

Poop Melee isn't that funny, isn't that unique and seems  like a kinda shit meme.

Drill gun sounds kinda fun tho, as long as it has a sort of {If there is a ledge nearby the push range is 1/3 as effective} so that you dont get randomly shoved off ledges in a super cheesy way, but the push is useful in fights. (Unless this is chance based at around 1/3-1/5 then it should be ok-ish)

The M16 is pretty cool, but it seems like a great item for a unique legendary for a new crate or something.

Chainsaw to be fair is a primary, so your only range would come from deagles and the right click you still have to aim for the head with or else you'll knock the victim far back which forces you to switch to secondary. Also left click is still kinda like using hellfire and I never heard a complaint about those.
Find