Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unpoke's Community Evaluation

Unpoke's Community Manager Community Evaluation

Current In-game name: Unpoke

Current Status(Away/active): Active

Do you feel you have done a good job(explain): Yeah. I feel like I've kept true to my base responsibilities very well, although it'd be stupid of me to pretend I didn't expand beyond that to grasp onto more responsibility. Obviously I'm far from the perfect, it's been a giant learning experience that I've been going through and I like to think through everything I've continued to improve on handling certain situations, making final judgement calls that feels fair and consider all opinions. My role in the community relies entirely on turning opinions on how things should work/what's best for the server into actions, so not everybody agrees with everything I do which is just something that can't be avoided, although I've tried to keep myself approachable for different opinions. I've tried to make all my decisions on what I think is in the best interest of the server.

Any additional testimony(if needed): Being able to deal with Discord situations better is the latest thing I've been working on improving since it's such a different platform than anything we've had in the past and a giant learning curve to manage properly, but I feel like I've already taken a lot of feedbacks into consideration and acted upon them. I care about the community and trying to improve it, I wouldn't be volunteering for this position otherwise (trust me, lol). I hope beyond some of my controversial opinions (especially regarding current economy) that's still apparent. I fully expect to get almost 100% "criticism" ratings, and I look forward to seeing what I can improve more on for you guys, and also feel free to DM me about anything before you make your final opinions. I won't hassle you for what it'll be.

p.s. ive been a little burnt off gmod the last like 3-ish weeks but im back from vacation and feel a little more refreshed

- That Thrakos Noob

I have talked to Unpoke about the concerns some of you have brought up, and he's going to try to work on them. A few new guidelines have been set in place for him to follow, such as to avoid being too involved with trading/buying things from new players, only to trade them if it's to help them, just to avoid any misconceptions/drama that may come up from such things.

I will say a few trading issues some of you brought up I have proven to be completely untrue and just assumptions made by players without all the info. Thanks for bringing it up though!

This eval has concluded, and Unpoke will remain manager.

Here are the listed verdicts posted that I deemed valid in no specific order:
Quote:keep
keep
keep
keep
keep
keep
keep

criticism
criticism/demote
criticism
Find