Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Base model option

So right now I hate charple model it stupid hard to see on dark maps or maps with similar wall colors, it also doesn't help that due to having less to visually see it means things like head glitching are or standing just enough around a corner can make people virtually invisible. Also even if the model itself has the same hitboxes as other models this does not mean that anyone perceives it that way, you can not visually see the hit boxes and have to therefore go more out of your way to make sure you are going to land shots.

Since we already have a way to disable coinshop items, why not a default skin option?

I mean, I agree with pretty much any model that has varying enough differences. I've always hated the idea of annoying player models and yeah. If you want further proof of why the charple model is stupid, people will pay 100k+ for it. Hell, even back when they were regularly dropping I was selling them for 3k+ a pop, which is like, 100k in this current economy!
100% support a "make all skins default" button.
Find

(07-29-2019, 09:57 PM)Terran Wrote:  I mean, I agree with pretty much any model that has varying enough differences. I've always hated the idea of annoying player models and yeah. If you want further proof of why the charple model is stupid, people will pay 100k+ for it. Hell, even back when they were regularly dropping I was selling them for 3k+ a pop, which is like, 100k in this current economy!

I'm not saying you're wrong, but people don't pay a lot for charple because it's an annoying player model. People pay a lot bc it's rare and limited, and some think it looks cool

(07-29-2019, 11:52 PM)Alex Summers Wrote:  
(07-29-2019, 09:57 PM)Terran Wrote:  I mean, I agree with pretty much any model that has varying enough differences. I've always hated the idea of annoying player models and yeah. If you want further proof of why the charple model is stupid, people will pay 100k+ for it. Hell, even back when they were regularly dropping I was selling them for 3k+ a pop, which is like, 100k in this current economy!

I'm not saying you're wrong, but people don't pay a lot for charple because it's an annoying player model. People pay a lot bc it's rare and limited, and some think it looks cool

As somebody who's actually payed a lot for a charple, I bought it because I thought it looked cool and it was rare. I didn't think about the 'advantage' you'd get in dark areas of the map.

I'm fine with an option to disable custom player models (if that's even possible to make?). Personally, I've never really had a problem with seeing charple models on darker areas of maps but I see where you're coming from.
Find

I remember people trying to convince me they use the alex player model because it was "harder to hit". Which is bullshit, but its obvious that people will go for any advantage they can get.
Find

No, its more expensive because its one of the few things you cant disable and everyone can see.

just wish it was easier to see in dark areas-- i've missed danger specifically so many times while I'm a T and thought it was just me and my target.
Find

yea i hate fighting black people in black parts of the map?
Find