Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Asylum/IoD Joining Problem

I tried joining asylum with my group of 6, including myself. I loaded in and then I heard their voices for about .1 seconds then the server started instantly reconnecting me to the lobby. I tried this 5 times roughly on Asylum which the same thing happened over and over. They did not complete Asylum and lost later on, after waiting we decided to do IoD, the exact same problem occured. I only tried 3 times but it seems to only do this for Asylum and IoD. I did not see any other complaints about this, nor did Grassx know what to do. So I was hoping to find a solution here. Grim, Castle, Survival, and Bloodwynd all work perfectly fine.
Find

I think it's related to how slow you may load it. I increased the 'time out' period, hopefully that helps.
Find

Okay, thanks a bunch Brass, I'll attempt to join either one of them later today to see if its fixed.
Find

Thank you so much Brass, it worked! I can do IoD and I'm assuming Asylum will work as well now, again, thank you so much.
Find

Unfortunately after attempting to join Asylum the problem happened again, however IoD seems to be working fine.

I take that back, I have found a temporary fix of just going to the "Other" tab in my garrys mod settings and not allowing any custom files from server, after doing that I did asylum with flying colors.
Find

I actually increased the load-in time for asylum even more once I got your DM (I was playing smash so I uploaded it and didn't respond). So it may have been that as well that helped.
Find

its really weird how this works actually, I have to change between "Allow all files from server" and "Do not download any custom files" for example I'll be on allow all on TTT, then I go to lobby and if I try to join asylum it wont wont work, so then I need to change to Do not allow any. It's very odd, its done the exact opposite as well, not allowing me to join with do not allow, then i switch to allow and I can join.
Find

Sorry for reviving this but you can move this to Resolved, I just completely reset garry's mod and it greatly improved my framerate and allows me to join IoD and Asylum easy now.
Find