Steam Name (During incident): IDK, Eons or something like that probably

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:117953309

Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/id/exns

Name of staff you were banned by: Black Knight

Length of the ban: I think it was permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: Racism/ Trolling

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

What really happened?: I said the N word once back in early 2018, and the Mod banned me. One of the other Mods said since it was my first time saying the n word I should get a warning, but then black knight said "he is level 21 he should know better" and perma banned me

Additional details:
Find

You still show no remorse at all for what you did just like your other ban appeal. Until you do i wont support an unban for you, as this just shows that you think what you did was ok.

Actually, as much as I disagree with unbanning you because you seem unpleasant (from your last ban appeal, and the chatlogs in it,) I think you should be unbanned.
The "racism" rules were recently clarified/updated and were they in effect at the time, you would've probably gotten a warning, and it has been a very long time.
So while I don't think you seem like a nice guy, I think it makes sense for you to get unbanned.
Find

(08-04-2019, 03:10 AM)DONGERWEED29266602592O38523097 Wrote:  Actually, as much as I disagree with unbanning you because you seem unpleasant (from your last ban appeal, and the chatlogs in it,) I think you should be unbanned.
The "racism" rules were recently clarified/updated and were they in effect at the time, you would've probably gotten a warning, and it has been a very long time.
So while I don't think you seem like a nice guy, I think it makes sense for you to get unbanned.

Yeah punishments for racism were toned down.

Here is last appeal

https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=7729
Find

You literally stated in your last appeal that the admins here are liars, you aren't showing that you are remotely sorry about your actions, why be let back in because the rules changed? You did more than say the n word imo when you attacked brass's staff members (I'm pretty sure I was the one who raised your ban to perma).

Quote: From Brass
Here's the actual logs, in order of events:

Your story is actually just wrong/out of order. Also, posting:

On my profile is pretty absurd and doesn't help, especially considering you couldn't even remember it properly.

What seemed to have happened was, you were reported for something else, map changed, then you said the said racial slur and promptly got banned for it. This is just text chat alone, who knows what you were saying in voice.

From the evidence in the logs, it doesn't appear you said it anymore than once, but our moderators can't perma, so it was escalated up to an administrator, who then apparently agreed to your ban. (Black Knight was a moderator at the time, not admin)

Yeah I agree with what Eclipse said. If it were as simple as you saying the n word, then sure, but you went and made yourself look like a fool and acted like an idiot. It just shows a level of toxicity that FRG really doesn't need.

but thats just my opinion.
Find

I personally see it this way: I looked at the old unban request and that sorta behaviour is just fucking unecessary. However I also believe in second chances and such. A year is quite a long time and while I don't believe that you've changed I believe that you might've matured enough to keep it out of the chat and voice chat. Especially now with the changes to the n-word rules I would find it fair to let you have one more chance but it'd be a RICK situation where one slip up = bye bye. So +1 for unban with watchlist
Find

Can someone please bump Smile
Find

I appreciate the tenacity from you, but overall I don't think it's worth my time to un-ban you. If your actions were just saying a slur, sure, I'd give it a second thought. But the overall toxicity and posting on Brass' steam page saying admins are liars is excessive. If you were willing to lie about that, what else would you lie about?

Denied.
Find