Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Zax Unban Appeal

Steam Name (Current): Zax

Steam Name (During incident): I think it was Mr_Cheese

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:137008212

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198234282152/

Name of staff you were banned by: I am not sure, I apologize.

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Either one would be swell.

Reason for ban: I was banned for constant toxicity, but initially banned for ban evading.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes.

What really happened?: I was given a second chance once, I was true to my word for a while, and it began to worsen, and eventually my second chance was taken. I was very toxic to some players and it led me to being banned. I was so mad that I bought GMOD on another account and attempted to continue to play on the other account. Eventually, it was found out that I was ban evading. Im VERY VERY VERY VERY SORRY, I CANT EXPLAIN HOW SORRY I AM, I REGRET IT SOOOOO MUCH, I WISH IT HAD NEVER HAPPENED LIKE THIS. The reason im making this appeal again, is because Unpoke gave me hope by telling me to try again, he did not promise anything, he only said that "I CAN" make another appeal, but there are no promises. I see how everyone is beginning to join this server again, and I really want to play along with everyone, and have new experiences and make new friends on this TTT server. Im no longer toxic, as I am more of a meme man. I like to just turn bad situations into funny situations. I hope this appeal will go somewhere, and I apologize for how many times I may have said sorry in this appeal. Im sorry.

Additional details: Unpoke telling me to make another appeal, just in case this helps my appeal V

EDIT: I also took some time to read the rules and touch up on some of the new stuff.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Find

Look, I don't want to be an asshole here and don't take this for the be-all and end-all.
BUT

1. You were already unbanned from a toxicity perma, which a lot of folks were in favor of unbanning. https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5538

2. You didn't even last two weeks before being rebanned for the same reasons as the last perma ban.

3. Not two days later after that ban you made an alt account to ban evade. I even remember seeing that alt account very shortly after your ban.

4. Unpoke did say
Unpoke Wrote:You ban-evaded using an alt during the course of a perma-ban.
That alone warrants a perma-ban with no chance of appeal.

Denied.
https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=6838

It sure doesn't look good in my opinion, having three perma bans is a lot already. I'm going to say -1, I'm going to agree with past Unpoke. If you didn't do that than perhaps you could have another second chance.
Find

(08-08-2019, 02:22 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  Look, I don't want to be an asshole here and don't take this for the be-all and end-all.
BUT

1. You were already unbanned from a toxicity perma, which a lot of folks were in favor of unbanning. https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5538

2. You didn't even last two weeks before being rebanned for the same reasons as the last perma ban.

3. Not two days later after that ban you made an alt account to ban evade. I even remember seeing that alt account very shortly after your ban.

4. Unpoke did say
Unpoke Wrote:You ban-evaded using an alt during the course of a perma-ban.
That alone warrants a perma-ban with no chance of appeal.

Denied.
https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=6838

It sure doesn't look good in my opinion, having three perma bans is a lot already. I'm going to say -1, I'm going to agree with past Unpoke. If you didn't do that than perhaps you could have another second chance.

I understand, I understand that I may not be unbanned, Im just making an appeal because the TTT server ive been playing is now going away, I really hope this appeal can work out, thank you for the feedback.
Find

No, you only caused problems for staff when you were on, you were super toxic and you evaded your ban. You have no chance of being unbanned just because of that, you broke any trust you had with the community once you did that.
Find

(08-08-2019, 12:38 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  No, you only caused problems for staff when you were on, you were super toxic and you evaded your ban. You have no chance of being unbanned just because of that, you broke any trust you had with the community once you did that.

I appreciate your oppinion, and I will take note of this, referencing what unpoke said "I can feel free to try another appeal," which is what im doing.
Find

I'm denying this because you've had 3 perma bans at this point, two for being toxic and then ban evading while on your second perma ban. Like I said, there is literally no more trust between you and the community. Unpoke stated in your last appeal that you have no chance at appeal, he can override my decision if he wants to.
Find