Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

lil yeet member app

Steam Name(Current): lil yeet

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 586 hours, i did the math

Where did you hear about this server?: got banned from moat and came here a while back

Have you ever been banned and why?: other than changing my name mid-round nope

Why do you want to join?: since the great moatgration i felt it was my duty to come back

Referred by: no one refers me but myself

Additional Details: im pretty toxic and working on fixing that. probably not getting accepted because i called the server shit at one point
Find

I'm just going to change to neutral actually, I have seen you a little bit, and you've been nice to me, but the amount of people that say that you are toxic leads me to believe that it is true.
Find

I'm sorry dude but I have to -1 you. You're cool at times but you're really toxic and let your anger get the best of you. I remember one time in a round during TTT I killed you or something and you proceeded to cuss me out and call me a faggot. You were pissed. Although it was a while ago now. Not that it bothered me, but a member should not be doing stuff like that.
Give it some more time and calm down a bit more.

You're still fairly toxic and I think Dread said it best.

Also shitting on FRG while promoting a competitive server. By no means am I saying you can't play on other servers, go for it. But at least don't shit on FRG, realise the server you've been promoting took a huge hit, and coming back to FRG. It is just best to not shit on any server imo.

Find

(08-11-2019, 07:58 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  You're still fairly toxic and I think Dread said it best.

Also shitting on FRG while promoting a competitive server. By no means am I saying you can't play on other servers, go for it. But at least don't shit on FRG, realise the server you've been promoting took a huge hit, and coming back to FRG. It is just best to not shit on any server imo.

I agree with beebee on this one.

Yea you constantly come in, and just talk shit constantly. I personally don't care because it's the internet what else am I expecting. But you're toxic for the sake of toxicity, you're not funny you're just annoying. -1, in my opinion you're not member material.
Find

Yeah -1, you can get pretty toxic at times, usually when someone new drops something special so you cuss them out for something out of their control (or just...new players in general). You also are toxic against a few staff members, that's a big no no.

You always have a chance to become a member again, but this is too early
Find

Huge -1 Was flaming another member of the community because he wouldn't slay after a report was resolved and finally stopped video proof was shown

After it was linked he followed it up with this

Really don't think he should be member
Find

(08-11-2019, 11:02 PM)Moz Wrote:  Huge -1 Was flaming another member of the community because he wouldn't slay after a report was resolved and finally stopped video proof was shown

After it was linked he followed it up with this

Really don't think he should be member

i admit, that was really shitty of me, and this isn't an excuse for my behavior, i just didn't know what to say because i was embarrassed that i was wrong. this was a while ago and as dumb as it sounds, people change, even if its a short amount of time. i was even more immature than i am now.

(08-11-2019, 07:03 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  I'm sorry dude but I have to -1 you. You're cool at times but you're really toxic and let your anger get the best of you. I remember one time in a round during TTT I killed you or something and you proceeded to cuss me out and call me a faggot. You were pissed. Although it was a while ago now. Not that it bothered me, but a member should not be doing stuff like that.
Give it some more time and calm down a bit more.

i agree, i did let my anger get the best of me and that was completely my fault, but as i've said above, it sounds dumb, but i've changed

(08-11-2019, 08:11 PM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  
(08-11-2019, 07:58 PM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  You're still fairly toxic and I think Dread said it best.

I agree with beebee on this one.

Yea you constantly come in, and just talk shit constantly. I personally don't care because it's the internet what else am I expecting. But you're toxic for the sake of toxicity, you're not funny you're just annoying. -1, in my opinion you're not member material.

i really have no excuse for this, and i apologize. im not using this as an excuse but i was probably really pissed at the time for some dumb reason.

i was just bored of frg and just wanted to act cool or some dumb shit, moat was just easy and thats why i thought it was better, when in reality, i got bored of moat after a couple weeks and was really just grinding for the summer climb, when i wasn't truthfully having fun. whenever i play on frg i usually have fun unless i get shitboxed, which is less common because brass improved the hitreg

this app is gonna get denied regardless because of the surplus of -1s and its deserved. i don't think i'm very believable when i say it, but i've changed a bit, it might not be a lot, but every bit matters i guess. from the feedback so far, i don't think i should be a member at this point. ill probably apply down the road if i still play here. sorry for wasting your time by making you read this.

I hope you take the criticism here constructively. We'd like to see your changes before we give you Member.

Denied.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find