Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dragon Licker - Member Application

Steam Name(Current):

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 50 hours 03 minutes 45 seconds

Where did you hear about this server?: Found it by myself one day while looking for inventory servers

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope

Why do you want to join?: Because I would like to dedicate myself to this community and become more involved

Referred by: N/a

Additional Details: Got sick of staff on other servers but your staff has a great lineup of dedicated people and that's why I enjoy it so much, as well as the extensive inventory

After what happened in General on discord I am sadly going to have to put -1 here. Whether you were joking around or are seriously contemplating suicide it was a mess and very frustrating to deal with.
Find

(08-13-2019, 03:39 PM)NNNYYYTTTEEEMMMAAARRRTTT Wrote:  After what happened in General on discord I am sadly going to have to put -1 here. Whether you were joking around or are seriously contemplating suicide it was a mess and very frustrating to deal with.

You were the one being toxic
Butting into a conversation that didn't concern you to talk shit about me being a furry
The fact people like you get member is concerning
Find

(08-13-2019, 05:21 PM)Dragon Licker moat.gg Wrote:  
(08-13-2019, 03:39 PM)NNNYYYTTTEEEMMMAAARRRTTT Wrote:  After what happened in General on discord I am sadly going to have to put -1 here. Whether you were joking around or are seriously contemplating suicide it was a mess and very frustrating to deal with.

Butting into a conversation that didn't concern you to talk shit about me being a furry
Well fact of the matter is I called you a saltlord for whining about the hitreg and vit crystals which you turned into a 2 hour long session of saying you wished to die. To which both me and Ooga gave you some suggestions on things you could try to do to make things better which you completely ignored only to turn to edge and self pity. Which in turn annoyed me. And I didn't trash talk the fact that you're a furry, I merely mentioned it. Besides you put the entire conversation onto GENERAL on discord, how can you blame me for partaking in a discussion.
Find

(08-13-2019, 05:21 PM)Dragon Licker moat.gg Wrote:  

Do not reply to criticism on your application, if you wish to talk it out bring to to PM's.

Other than that I am going to -1 you, from what Nytemart has said you sound exactly like what I don't want in a member. You seem to have said some really (for lack of better words) stupid things within the short time you've been here. Not only that but I barely know who you are. You also blatantly disrespected a member of our community on your application, which is not very becoming of yourself. You say "you were the one being toxic" which even then if Nytemart was being toxic, he had not called you toxic. This also leads me to believe that you know that you actually know that you were the one being toxic. There are also other traits that I do not like from the short amount I have seen from you, however those are things that I dislike as a person, not as a member of this community. Thus I will not bring those up as reasoning to -1 you.
Find

(08-13-2019, 05:31 PM)NNNYYYTTTEEEMMMAAARRRTTT Wrote:  

Well fact of the matter is I called you a saltlord for whining about the hitreg and vit crystals which you turned into a 2 hour long session of saying you wished to die. To which both me and Ooga gave you some suggestions on things you could try to do to make things better which you completely ignored only to turn to edge and self pity. Which in turn annoyed me. And I didn't trash talk the fact that you're a furry, I merely mentioned it. Besides you put the entire conversation onto GENERAL on discord, how can you blame me for partaking in a discussion.

Whining about the hitreg and crystal was just memeing and I'm friends with the guy on steam, the one who had the vitality crystal
I never asked for help and I was having a conversation with Ooga which had nothing to do with you and you wanted to shitpost and spam in our convo
You're like the retarded kid who butts into convo's cause no one will talk to you

(08-13-2019, 05:46 PM)Dragon Licker moat.gg Wrote:  
(08-13-2019, 05:31 PM)NNNYYYTTTEEEMMMAAARRRTTT Wrote:  

Whining about the hitreg and crystal was just memeing and I'm friends with the guy on steam, the one who had the vitality crystal
I never asked for help and I was having a conversation with Ooga which had nothing to do with you and you wanted to shitpost and spam in our convo
You're like the retarded kid who butts into convo's cause no one will talk to you

This is the second comment and last comment I will make, do not disrespect people in your comments, calling him retarded literally makes you look worse and gives you 0 chance to get approved. As I see it you are leading yourself to not get a single +1 and get denied easily. Stop replying and stop being toxic towards members of the community if you want to be one.
Find

(08-13-2019, 05:46 PM)Randall Wrote:  

Do not reply to criticism on your application, if you wish to talk it out bring to to PM's.

Other than that I am going to -1 you, from what Nytemart has said you sound exactly like what I don't want in a member. You seem to have said some really (for lack of better words) stupid things within the short time you've been here. Not only that but I barely know who you are. You also blatantly disrespected a member of our community on your application, which is not very becoming of yourself. You say "you were the one being toxic" which even then if Nytemart was being toxic, he had not called you toxic. This also leads me to believe that you know that you actually know that you were the one being toxic. There are also other traits that I do not like from the short amount I have seen from you, however those are things that I dislike as a person, not as a member of this community. Thus I will not bring those up as reasoning to -1 you.
Yeah you would back up the toxic guy. Taking his word as honest and true when you didn't even see the shit he pulled in discord. You talk about respect like the guy didn't -1 my app purely out of spite and his own bias

(08-13-2019, 06:00 PM)Dragon Licker moat.gg Wrote:  
(08-13-2019, 05:46 PM)Randall Wrote:  

Yeah you would back up the toxic guy. Taking his word as honest and true when you didn't even see the shit he pulled in discord. You talk about respect like the guy didn't -1 my app purely out of spite and his own bias
Am I not supposed to give feedback based on my own experiences with you? Obviously I'm going to -1 you if I don't think you're a good member that would fit into our community. I am also unsure what "shit I pulled" in discord, feel free to defend yourself but do at least bring some evidence to the table.

-1 Seems very toxic not very good member material :weirdchamp: