Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I made an addon pack that reduces gun sound.

I'm not really good at doing stuff like this and originally it was only for personal use, but someone told me to post the link to the files here. I don't have them on the workshop because it's kinda complicated to get that to work, and I've already spend like 6 hours trying to get this to work.

The original goal was to lower the volume of the galil gunshot sounds, because they're very very loud. Once I found out how to do it I decided to just reduce all the gun sounds.

So every gun sound (that I could find for TTT) is reduced by 4-5dB, as well as removing a bit of echo from some of them so that the sound doesn't clip as much at higher firerates.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0ulxx3uegka0h6j/quiet_pack.zip/file

This is the link to the files. Drop both of the files into your Gmod addons folder.

For Windows it's located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons

Reboot Gmod and you should have reduced gunshot sounds!

(Sorry if links like this aren't allowed. If they aren't and people want to download these, I guess I'll have to add them to the workshop, I just really don't wanna...)
Find

Very cool! It's nice to see the community sharing stuff like this, as QoL stuff is something we can all agree is much loved.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Nice! I'll have to try this out
Find

ez virus
Find

Now I can use the Galil without turning my volume to 3!
Find

Nice IP tracker, reported.
Find

thank you for this... i love you 3000
Find

Thanks, now i dont have to mute gmod on boss rounds xD
Find