Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ESPecially_Good - Unban Request

Steam Name (Current):ESPecially_Good.

Steam Name (During incident):Mr.Fudge132 or Chiken.

Steam ID: (Original Ban: STEAM_1:1:17473862) (Alt Ban: STEAM_1:0:133019290).

Steam Profile Link: (Original Ban: https://steamcommunity.com/id/1337132435/) (Alt Ban: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MrFudge132/).

Name of staff you were banned by: Automatic/Console.

Length of the ban: Permanent.

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed.

Reason for ban: [automated] Hacks detected! This has been logged../ Owner of this game is banned!

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

What really happened?: I think I was trying to use some cheats and got auto banned instantly.

Additional details: I just wanted to try this server out and see if it is something I can pour time into. Also can't remember when this ban took place.

-1 You were hacking, you should have zero chance to be re-welcomed into our community, you hacked and I believe with hacks there should be no second chances. Also you showed an alt ban, which is a ban evade, which is not allowed, further increasing the reasoning as to why you shouldn't be unbanned.
Find

First off, I can't find evidence of your Alt being banned anywhere, but I did find your first ban. Which was in 2014. 5 years is a long time. But rules are rules. Not only hacking, but ban evading as well is quite a big breach of them. I'm going to have to say that I'm not in favour of your unban. -1

(08-14-2019, 02:01 AM)Randall Wrote:  -1 You were hacking, you should have zero chance to be re-welcomed into our community, you hacked and I believe with hacks there should be no second chances. Also you showed an alt ban, which is a ban evade, which is not allowed, further increasing the reasoning as to why you shouldn't be unbanned.

Sorry I should've put this in my post. Ban evading was not my intention, I'm on an different account because I messed up my previous one for hacking like an idiot all the time and got VAC banned and also a game ban on CS:GO. I have no idea how many years ago the original banned was but I want to come clear that I have no intentions of hacking again on this or any other server ever.

I literally got banned like 30 minutes to an hour ago because I saw a video on FRG and wanted to see if it has better features than moat.

(08-14-2019, 02:07 AM)Fuzzy Wrote:  First off, I can't find evidence of your Alt being banned anywhere, but I did find your first ban. Which was in 2014. 5 years is a long time. But rules are rules. Not only hacking, but ban evading as well is quite a big breach of them. I'm going to have to say that I'm not in favour of your unban. -1

5 years ago I was 13 years old. I have changed for the better and will be a fine addition to the community.

the pun in your name does not bode well for you getting unbanned my friend considering the circumstances

Just wondering, if I did this with my original account would I have a better chance of being unbanned?
Find

(08-14-2019, 02:36 AM)ESPecially_Good Wrote:  Just wondering, if I did this with my original account would I have a better chance of being unbanned?

No. Typically, hackers from any length of time ago are not unbanned, but it is really up to Brass/Unpoke/whoever if they want to unban you.

(08-14-2019, 02:48 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  
(08-14-2019, 02:36 AM)ESPecially_Good Wrote:  Just wondering, if I did this with my original account would I have a better chance of being unbanned?

No. Typically, hackers from any length of time ago are not unbanned, but it is really up to Brass/Unpoke/whoever if they want to unban you.

Alright, thanks for the info. I'll try again in a month or so if my ban stays.
Find

You were caught hacking by the system which already warrants a permanent ban that has no chance at appeal, there is no way we can trust a hacker after being unbanned. Simple answer is, just don't hack.

Denied.
Find