Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Skully_Fluff's -{New}- Membership Application because I'm a scrub.

Rainbow 

Steam Name(Current): Skully_Fluff (Side note on steam name thing: This will never, ever change.)

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 132 Hours 29 Minutes and 5 Seconds.

Where did you hear about this server?: A few friends back from good old NTG.

Have you ever been banned and why?: On FRG? No. Never been banned I believe.

Why do you want to join?: I enjoy the community and I want to be part of it.

Referred by: Mr. Cyanonymous Spy, Terran. o.e

Additional Details: I'm member on another server and use to be admin on some other servers that shut down a while back. I know sometimes I joke around and annoy people, but I do apologize when necessary. Also, I have a turtle named Fishy.

I've known Skully for a while, and he keeps a cool and level head, doesn't let the game get under his skin (A feat that can be surprisingly difficult.) I do enjoy playing with him, and while he doesn't stand out much or attract attention, that just proves that he can enjoy playing and keep things fun. A definite +1 from me.
Find

I think hes a good applicant he has qualification and hes not a trouble maker I don't know about other people but I +1 this ^-^
Find

McNuggie Member Applicant Ranking System

may or may not be a copied/poorly edited version of the staff applicant ranking system

all credit to this system goes to a friend

or MMARS

Disclaimer : "The following is purely from McNuggie's perspective and does not necessarily represent facts or FRG community thoughts, and is subject to change"

The scoring system is with 5 being the best, and 1 being needs improvement.

1. Does the player frequently play on the server: 5
2. Is the player active on the forums: 2
3. Does the player know the rules: 5
4. Will the player represent the server well as a member: 4
5. The player does not troll: 5
6. The player has/uses his mic: 3
7. Communication skills: 4
8. Respects other players: 5
9. Respects staff: 5
10. Fun to play with: 5
11. Does the player show potential for staff in the future (for reference): 1
12. Is the quality of the players application showing that the player is serious about becoming member: 3

Score: 47/60

Grade: C+

Final Notes: Skully would make a great member, the only reason his score isn't too high is because there are some points taken off in sections that aren't really too major such as staff in future and active on forums. I would see you MAYBE as a +member in the future, but I am not too sure about full-on staff unless you let yourself out there more and get more involved. You're quite active and I don't think I've had more than 1-2 problems with you so why not! +1
Find

Hes always around, doesn't cause issues, and is an OP shot. Could be a touch more social in chat maybe, but game face i suppose. +1
Vanished from life
Find

I see him on often, cause no problems, and is fun to play with +1
Find

I don't comment on these because if I post on one I don't want other people to feel bad that I didn't post on theirs, but Skully is always a blast to play with and active. I don't really have to say much besides that he deserves membership and what was stated above my comment. +1
Find

(03-08-2015, 02:09 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  
McNuggie Member Applicant Ranking System

may or may not be a copied/poorly edited version of the staff applicant ranking system

all credit to this system goes to a friend

or MMARS

Disclaimer : "The following is purely from McNuggie's perspective and does not necessarily represent facts or FRG community thoughts, and is subject to change"

The scoring system is with 5 being the best, and 1 being needs improvement.

1. Does the player frequently play on the server: 5
2. Is the player active on the forums: 2
3. Does the player know the rules: 5
4. Will the player represent the server well as a member: 4
5. The player does not troll: 5
6. The player has/uses his mic: 3
7. Communication skills: 4
8. Respects other players: 5
9. Respects staff: 5
10. Fun to play with: 5
11. Does the player show potential for staff in the future (for reference): 1
12. Is the quality of the players application showing that the player is serious about becoming member: 3

Score: 47/60

Grade: C+

Final Notes: Skully would make a great member, the only reason his score isn't too high is because there are some points taken off in sections that aren't really too major such as staff in future and active on forums. I would see you MAYBE as a +member in the future, but I am not too sure about full-on staff unless you let yourself out there more and get more involved. You're quite active and I don't think I've had more than 1-2 problems with you so why not! +1

yep that got annoying real fast

but yeah
+1 cause he loves me
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

Approved!
Find