Eclispe
Length of the ban:
7 day
Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?:
Repealed preferably but shortened would be good as well
Reason for ban:
Kiling D and leave
Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?:
The D dmged me and I shot him down to low health then my gun finished him off. Eclispe yelled at me and being rude so I joined a different frg server because I needed to cool off from eclispe.
What really happened?:
Video will be uploaded shortly to see full story
Additional details: Ive played the server for about 30 hoursish and joined 4 or 5 days ago. First time getting punished other than my name change mid round cos I was asked too. I didnt know it was against the rules to shoot the det after dmging you. It wont happen again sorry for being a bother in discord. He also dropped the report so I thought it was done with and I left to get away from eclispe
Find

Played with this guy a lot over the last 3 or so days. He hasn't caused any issues and gladly changed his name when I asked. Perhaps this was a bit of a misunderstanding? I say unban him and see if this was a one time thing or if it happens again. It was just a single RDM after all. +1 for unban
Find

You left out a good amount of information. You were also a detective the same round and also killed the other detective for damaging you for 7 damage with mages prop push which doesn't do any damage per Vhoxel. You also started arguing that you were in the right and I was in the wrong regarding rules and stated since I'm an "admin", that I am always right. You then left to join another server.

Vhoxel stated to me that he meant to keep the report and not forgive which I can provide if needed.
Find

Here is video. Stars at about 6 min 39 sec

Sorry for arguing eclispe but other servers ive played on were if they do above 5 dmg you can kill them. Sorry I left out information but the video is all the information and I said I was going to post it to show. Not being toxic just explaining
Find

Stay banned plonker
Find

not that this detracts from your point, but watching the video was like trying to piece together a quentin tarantino film timeline, too many skips around for what couldve been 1 minute.

i still think that while it is technically one RDM at it's core, you also deliberately RDMed your detective buddy and played against your own team over negligible damage (seven damage), and refused to believe from multiple staff members that you were in the wrong (including Unpoke, whose duties include specifically clearing up rules disputes.) I think that your discord conduct was really unwarranted, as was the initial RDM. obviously you didn't intend to leave to avoid the punishment, or at least hopefully you didn't, so I think as long as an appropriate amount of slays and maybe a day or two ban are kept, that's fair, especially considering it's your first offense. However, I hope you learn from this experience to keep it a little more cool in situations like this, because you certainly did NOT do that today.
Find

rule #1: Don't trust anyone who literally has to record everything that happens because they know they're a terrible person.

(08-15-2019, 08:52 AM)Terran Wrote:  rule #1: Don't trust anyone who literally has to record everything that happens because they know they're a terrible person.

Actually I had my recording on by accident cos I was trying to record someone who I thought was aimboting but then a mod got on and the went afk.
Find

Well, I'm going to unban you since I've been distracted and not on to deal with this unban request. Just listen to staff and not argue with them, they have the final say and if you don't like the ruling, you can always contact Unpoke for the official ruling.
Find