Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[GR]NICESHOTgetrektm8's member app

Steam Name(Current): [GR]NICESHOTgetrektm8

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 79 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: some NTG members

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes 2 time once was a 7 day ban for a 3 person rdm and the second time was a 1 hour i think for changing my name in mid game I wasn't trying to avoid anything I was just messing around and using a dumb name.

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because i am on most of the time when I can and I like the server and the people on it its a great concept and I cant wait to see the advancements if any.

Referred by: No one

Additional Details:I share my computer and i have school and church so i can't be on all the time but I try.
Find

What? I thought you were member already. Anyways, I don't know how much this matters, but +1. You seem friendly, not having to cause a lot of problems on the server. I think you'd be a good member.
Find

McNuggie Member Applicant Ranking System

may or may not be a copied/poorly edited version of the staff applicant ranking system

all credit to this system goes to a friend

or MMARS

Disclaimer : "The following is purely from McNuggie's perspective and does not necessarily represent facts or FRG community thoughts, and is subject to change"

The scoring system is with 5 being the best, and 1 being needs improvement.

1. Does the player frequently play on the server: 3
2. Is the player active on the forums: 1
3. Does the player know the rules: 3
4. Will the player represent the server well as a member: 4
5. The player does not troll: 4
6. The player has/uses his mic: 5
7. Communication skills: 5
8. Respects other players: 5
9. Respects staff: 5
10. Fun to play with: 5
11. Does the player show potential for staff in the future (for reference): 2
12. Is the quality of the players application showing that the player is serious about becoming member: 3

Score: 45/60

Grade: 75% C

Final Notes: I have some doubts about Niceshot, seeing his ban in the past regarding his anger (rdming 3 people with a discombob), although it was quite a while ago and I haven't had any issues with you since. I would also like to see you try and be a bit more active, throughout the past week you have been active, but it seems like you have sections of times where you don't play for a while, then do you, and it'd be best if you played a bit more annually but it's not a big deal. I think that in the future you'd make a good member, just try and fix up the things in the subjects you lost points in and you'll be A+! Smile
Good luck my friend, I'm not gonna leave a "+1, +0, or -1" because my opinion says enough, and it's more information than a simple number says Smile
Find

(03-08-2015, 02:21 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  
McNuggie Member Applicant Ranking System

may or may not be a copied/poorly edited version of the staff applicant ranking system

all credit to this system goes to a friend

or MMARS

Disclaimer : "The following is purely from McNuggie's perspective and does not necessarily represent facts or FRG community thoughts, and is subject to change"

The scoring system is with 5 being the best, and 1 being needs improvement.

1. Does the player frequently play on the server: 3
2. Is the player active on the forums: 1
3. Does the player know the rules: 3
4. Will the player represent the server well as a member: 4
5. The player does not troll: 4
6. The player has/uses his mic: 5
7. Communication skills: 5
8. Respects other players: 5
9. Respects staff: 5
10. Fun to play with: 5
11. Does the player show potential for staff in the future (for reference): 2
12. Is the quality of the players application showing that the player is serious about becoming member: 3

Score: 45/60

Grade: 75% C

Final Notes: I have some doubts about Niceshot, seeing his ban in the past regarding his anger (rdming 3 people with a discombob), although it was quite a while ago and I haven't had any issues with you since. I would also like to see you try and be a bit more active, throughout the past week you have been active, but it seems like you have sections of times where you don't play for a while, then do you, and it'd be best if you played a bit more annually but it's not a big deal. I think that in the future you'd make a good member, just try and fix up the things in the subjects you lost points in and you'll be A+! Smile
Good luck my friend, I'm not gonna leave a "+1, +0, or -1" because my opinion says enough, and it's more information than a simple number says Smile

I will summarize what nuggie said. He meant +1

Semi-active, would like to see more, but understandable with a shared pc. Never had issues myself, and overall hes a cool guy. +.5
Vanished from life
Find

Fun and fairly active player +1
Find

Approved!
Find