Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Buff] Sand Gauntlet

Sand Gauntlet does literally 0 damage during asylum, which kind of sucks because I want to be able to hit the zombies, or at least do damage to the tentacle pillar. I have them for the high mobility and the fact that they are generally a fun weapon to use, however its relatively annoying to have to switch my loadout right before the pillar, or end up needing to do ankh. I believe in TTT it's perfectly fine because not many melees are even really feasible in TTT, so that's not really where I am asking for the buff to be applied. I would prefer for the sand streams that come out of the sand gauntlet to be able to hit the zombies and the tentacle pillar. However I am fine with just the fist being able to do so, also another minor complaint would have to be that it shakes everyones screen in asylum, I hope that this could be changed because if the change actually happens for it to do damage to these enemies it would definitely annoy the other people doing tentacle and attacking zombies.

Thank you for reading my suggestion and I hope that it is changed to be better for the event that it comes from.
Find