Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deathrayjj's Membership Appeal Part 2

Why do you keep calling these "Appeals"... You would say a Membership Application. You would say "Appeal" for a Ban Appeal.

P.S. "Active and Going to do a membership appeal every 100 hours or so."

May not be in your best interest to keep making member apps every 100 hours, It's gonna annoy people and if anything reduce your chance of becoming member. I think when mine got declined I waited about 300 hours to make another. Just some advice.
Find

I’m conflicted here tbh.
I don’t think you’re quite as bad as some people say, but you can still be problematic pretty often.
You have the potential to clean up your act but I think that potential needs to be realized before I’ll say anything more.
Find

-1, I think you're a good person at heart, take what people are saying seriously and improve yourself. As it stands right now, you act childish, and, as the replies suggest, isn't generally liked by the community. Think about it seriously (and as it seems from the feedback the app will be denied) and reapply once you've truly thought about it and improved.

-1 toxic and mic spam
Find

Still think you have a goal of trying to be the person who talks the most and not for the best of things to talk about.
Find

Jesus christ if there is a moment where this man is quiet, I haven't heard it. He's constantly on mic, and annoying to listen to. -1.
Find

Really appreciate your enthusiasm but I agree with some of the replies. Biggest complaint is the mic spam/semi obnoxious behavior. Learn to be more calm, and limit the use of your microphone, and re-apply soon.

Denied.
Find