Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MP5 and TMP Crafting.

This might be a dumb idea, but I think MP5s and TMPs should be integrated into crafting the same way that the scar, m14, and acr were. This means you can craft any catalyst and it has the same chance to become a mp5 as it does to become another unique base weapon such as a scar.
This will probably get ignored and denied, but its worth a shot.

It's not a bad suggestion actually. +1
Find

Ehhh, I'd prefer it if at least if you Decon'ed an MP5 / TMP, it was guaranteed to become that when crafted. Seraphs and Levis don't have much unique about them anymore since bows are a dead meme.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I love TMP and MP5 and i would love to see this happen, hard to get a good one IMO. +1
Find

(08-24-2019, 03:40 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  Ehhh, I'd prefer it if at least if you Decon'ed an MP5 / TMP, it was guaranteed to become that when crafted. Seraphs and Levis don't have much unique about them anymore since bows are a dead meme.

the whole purpose of this thread is so mp5s/tmps can have different prefixes, because right now the only notable ones are molten, heroic, excellerated, and reassurance. I'd love to see more variety then just some shitty tiers
Find

i actually havent noticed they were not in crafting. i cant see a reason why its not in crafting. +1
Find

Angelic mp5 pls I gib a lot
Find

hey i came up with this, +1
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

Welcomed me back in discord after i went to take a piss +1
Find

(08-28-2019, 08:05 PM)HentaiDealer Wrote:  Welcomed me back in discord after i went to take a piss +1

What are you talking about? This isn't a member application its a suggestion.