Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gone for 30 days.

Sad 
I'd just like to make an official announcement letting you all know that I will be in the states from September 3rd to October 3rd. I had this planned out for almost 2 months now, and the timing really sucks with all the new people and what not as my updates will not be as consistent as usual, but it absolutely can not be put off. My mother and other members of my family are not in good shape, and I need to spend some time with them. I have not seen any of them in 4 years, since I went through the very long and tedious process of becoming a Permanent Resident of Canada, and it's been rough.

I will not have access to my main PC, only a subpar laptop and satellite internet. I will try to do what ever updates I can while there(I'll probably also be at Jake's place for a bit, so I can do some stuff there on his PC). Grassx will be here to take care of any server related issues, but anything too technical, I will have to try to find the time to handle.

This years next 'ejoin event' was originally scheduled to release in October, and parade and I decided it's best to delay that until we both have the proper time to work on it. That said, I still have some cool things planned for you guys in October. Obviously a new crate, new discoveries, and the biggest thing will be a new Solo Boss with some unique loot to chase.

Thanks for your continued support, and sorry for the inconvenience.  
and just know I won't stop worrying about the state of the server pretty much nonstop while I'm there.

Have a good time, enjoy it as much as you can, didnt really release how little free time you had, i kinda feel bad. Again, have a great time.
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

Do what you need to homie, whats the point of us being happy and at ease if you cant be yourself. I hope it goes well for you
Find

Good luck with you business in the states Brassman. We'll be waiting.
Yours truly, Nutshart
Find

Welcome to America my man, good luck, take that break, look out for your family, you deserve it, you've done so much for us its fine for you to take this break and look out for your mom.
Find

I hope you'll enjoy your family down there and your mother gets better.

Have some nice Taco Bell while you're down there as well Smile.

Sorry to hear about your mother, hope she gets better. The work you've been putting into FRG lately has been amazing, Halloween sounds like it's going to be worth the wait. Have fun on your trip and don't be pressured to work while you're gone.

Not only is brass a community man he's a family man, Family Guy? Just ignore the server, let go of things for now and take a goddamn break for once like get a Taco Bell or some shit (dont ban me for saying the T word). Everyone in the community can handle a month without you, hopefully. People like Unpoke can help out :kappa:. Jokes aside i hopr everyone in your family will be safe and happy.
Find

might fuck around and bribe the sup frag recipe out of someone
Find

Bruh no one knows the sup recipe. I'm making sure you don't discover it pickle.

I'll be able to handle basic stuff like server restarts and and most things that Unpoke can do(I assume.) So if any problems arise contact me or admins like Brass said.

Let's keep the community happy and running smoothly while he's gone Smile

----Please try not to contact brass with unimportant things. He would never ignore someone but it would make things less stressful on him if people weren't messaging him 24/7.

Also pls don't be mad at me Brass for saying this^