Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 more sets of Dualies besides Frostburn

Wink 
I have just recently obtained a Frost, and it's been my main goal to find a Ferno to coexist along side it. And it had me thinking that there could be two more sets of dualies, which can be crafted by combining two Frosts, or two Fernos. I'm not too sure what traits/stats would be looking like yet, but i have thought of the names for both sets. The rarities would be the same as the Frostburn, and the names of the ice dualies would be "Permafrost", and the fire dualies would be "Fire and Brimstone". I feel like it would be a great addition to the server, while also making an entire trio of dualies. And I'm curious to see what other people think of this idea.

-1 Frostburns have been around for years, one of the original godlikes I remembered upon coming back to the server, I don't think now after multiple years there should be new pairs, also that would just seem silly, all there would be is just more firerate and maybe more clip? The abilities would probably be the same and I not many people care about these weapons anymore. There are already another set of "dualies" in the game which are a dual pair of Deagles known as the Dragon Strikes, if you want a pair of two of the same gun that are improved go after those. I feel like a pair of Ferno's would just be a copycat to that and a pair of Frost's I could just not see ever working.

i actually like this idea. wouldn't mind seeing the frostburns revisited in this way, as there's basically no use for the frost/ferno other than making the frostburns, and that feels weird because you never see people using the individual pistols, there's no reason to.

Could be a neat idea, but I think that they’d have to have their abilities enhanced and not just be two guns for the sake of being two guns. Maybe make Frost’s spikes stronger and faster and Ferno’s tornado faster?

Either way I’d love to see where this goes.
+1
Find

+1

Pst. Make a dualies fools world called the fool's choice that deflect bullets but is like the dragon strike in the sense that it has double firerate.