Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Misleading information from trade

I mean from what I see Francoise didn't really mislead nor lie. His items ARE worth more if you go off of pure value. 200k Cali, 100k Book 300k Easter Bomb and then hilt and galil that are the 2 bonuses of maybe 90k?
Not to mention that with the influx of new players all looking for cool items you could EASILY get some overpay for a lot of the items. I think this case is sort of on you, I don't really see any "manipulation" from Francoise's side and I also believe it's just a case of buyers remorse. All in all what Francoise said about his trade being "worth more" isn't a lie. Sure the items themselves might be a bit hard to sell considering that there's a couple of them, but it isn't a lie that they are worth more at least in the current market. You also have to remember that half of this trade is on YOUR side. Never be afraid to ask people which trade would be considered more lucrative and if you aren't looking to be selling a bunch of mid-tier godlikes then don't accept a trade for them.

Messages In This Thread
Misleading information from trade - Pepega - 09-04-2019, 09:49 PM
RE: Misleading information from trade - NNNYYYTTTEEEMMMAAARRRTTT - 09-04-2019, 10:20 PM