Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Misleading information from trade

I don't think you were misled about the information. In the overall value, those items can reach 600k, maybe more depending on who is buying. They might not be the prettiest items on the market, but the value is still there.

He told you straight up that even though it might be hard to sell, the value is still there.
Like I said, his offer could be worth a decent bit more depending on who you sell the stuff to, but as a standard pricing, they're fairly even deals.

I'm with the others who say it's a case of buyer's remorse. Next time, instead of asking the value of items, ask people if you think the trade is a good trade. Someone could easily offer a bunch of shitty godlikes for an expensive item and it still not be a good trade.

A good rule of thumb, don't blindly trust the buyer/sellers statement when they say their offer is worth more. Of course they are going to try to persuade you to take their offer. It would be a different situation if it was just a straight up scam, but it was a pretty fair deal and he was just trying to convince you to take his offer over the other guy's.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Misleading information from trade - Pepega - 09-04-2019, 09:49 PM
RE: Misleading information from trade - Alex Summers - 09-05-2019, 03:37 AM