Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

cheny - unban request

(09-07-2019, 03:22 AM)Eclipse Wrote:  Well, if you were truly sorry like you say in this post, then why are you still acting aggressive to other members on discord? Changing your name to "i got ricked" on discord isn't helping your case either, your situation isn't anything like Ricks. Most reports we've gotten over you have all been about you being toxic to new players because they are "moatmen". I spoke to multiple staff members regarding your ban time and a lot suggested 3 weeks to a month. You literally stated you didn't care if you get banned at one point, and here we are now.

Other references on your ban that has let up to:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/467216018612420618/614244435823296527/yeahsd.png
https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/S2xu1ss6jlFDZhy97rq1OKV_pf411DBDHWA6yJw6ukk/https/i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/ae0d3ce995029bb4bb390b4bbf766d1e-png.jpg
https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/VxNfN3hNLOUG34eu6OJgfDNsnpVHQ6s_B77gAQwCGyA/https/cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/467216018612420618/613927961388646415/unknown.png
alright so like, the onuris one was just from me being pissed off, this guy kept spamming this is trade channel, and even after being told its worth about 400-500k less then what he wanted he didnt give a shit and continued to post it, yes my actions were a bit out of hand, but i got very annoyed
the one where i changed my name to brass was so then i could get pinged, say retard or some of that hand, and i would be funny once he released i wasnt actually brass
and the last one was entirely a joke, not meant to be offensive in any way shape or form.

(09-07-2019, 04:32 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  You targeted a new person, called him "literally retard" (3:13) along with a string of unnecessary comments towards him, threaten to rdm him to teach him a lesson not to delay, announce that you were going to rdm the new guy cause he was cocky, and outside the teaching in front of a mod. Hell someone warned you to stop and told you a mod was on.

Along with shitting on a new guy after he killed a T and damaged you for 20 damage. I know you didn't see that, just protecting the person that sent the video, you'll have to take my word for it.

Then a kys to a new guy. Like Dreadark said, you can say those words but does it look good? Does it look good that a member of our community is throwing retard and kys like it is confetti on New Years?

Like Eclipse said, what you've done after the ban doesn't help you at all. If you were more graceful about the ban then I could see a chance.

P.S. Eclipse forgot to put down when you were shitting on Asuna. Asuna was complaining that he hasn't gotten anything and you just went to town on him, in front of Mouse and I. I had to gag you cause you were such an asshole.
"retard" and "kys" are words used around my a lot and used by me a lot, there kinda in my vocabulary, im trying to reduce how much i say them by quite a lot, but im not quite sure by what you mean as "after the ban doesnt help you at all" i havent said anything wrong in the past few days, and if i said anything even slightly offensive in discord it was in a joking matter
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy

I do believe shortening the ban to a week would be fair but I still feel like you really need to do some work on your toxicity man. Whether it's intended to be all fun and games or not you can't just throw around kys and retard to randys, not everybody has the same kind of humor.

im gonna try to not be biased considering cheny is a friend but a month is a pretty long time. Yes he was being toxic.. but the month should be shortened to atleast a week.

+1
Find

I think his ban should stay as he is very toxic and I dont understand why people would want someone who can chase people away from the community. For example when he did that thing with me about the onuris it really pissed me off. Just cos of him I didnt really want to be in a community that allows that type of acting to be allowed. -1 needs time to think about how toxic he is and that retard and kys shouldnt be in anyone's vocabulary to be used normally.

(09-08-2019, 03:04 PM)IJC Soul Wrote:  I think his ban should stay as he is very toxic and I dont understand why people would want someone who can chase people away from the community. For example when he did that thing with me about the onuris it really pissed me off. Just cos of him I didnt really want to be in a community that allows that type of acting to be allowed. -1 needs time to think about how toxic he is and that retard and kys shouldnt be in anyone's vocabulary to be used normally.

you were selling that onuris for about twice the price, even when told the price you still posted it repeatedly. that doesn't warrant him being so toxic to you, but still i can see where he would be aggrivated.
Find

(09-08-2019, 03:04 PM)IJC Soul Wrote:  I think his ban should stay as he is very toxic and I dont understand why people would want someone who can chase people away from the community. For example when he did that thing with me about the onuris it really pissed me off. Just cos of him I didnt really want to be in a community that allows that type of acting to be allowed. -1 needs time to think about how toxic he is and that retard and kys shouldnt be in anyone's vocabulary to be used normally.

you literally called him a faggot
Find

(09-08-2019, 05:17 PM)DONGERWEED29266602592O38523097 Wrote:  

you literally called him a faggot

Thought this was an unban request for cheny but sense you are calling out on me for little to no reason at all. I called him a faggot yes but he got up my hopes of finally selling that thing then called me a retard for selling it at that price.

(09-08-2019, 04:39 PM)lil yeet Wrote:  

you were selling that onuris for about twice the price, even when told the price you still posted it repeatedly. that doesn't warrant him being so toxic to you, but still i can see where he would be aggrivated.

Same thing as above calling me out on someones ban appeal but whatever. Im allowed to sell for what I want to as there arent any rules against it. People dont have to buy it you know. I know why your calling me out though. Like when you called me out in game one time because I reported you to Jam when you ghosted on Moat. You also litterally just dmed me on discord called me retarded and told me to kill myself for disargeeing with you on a ban appeal.

Lets keep this on topic folks. I don't know why yall thought that was relevent information on Cheny's unban appeal.
Find

shorten to 1-2weeks honestly. Cheny can be toxic and i think a week or two is aight but a month is pretty long compared to other situations that has happened where they got lower ban time then this.
Sure cheny needs to chill on his comments and toxicity. but a month kinda long.
Find

cheny can be toxic at times but i don't really know if that really warrants a whole month ban, duration seems a bit long, probably should be shortened
Find