Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

(09-11-2019, 05:26 PM)DONGERWEED29266602592O38523097 Wrote:  if god is real how come theres gay people

yes and how are you on your knees with my cock in your deep throat ? how ? ( by pying without invitation { like an whore })

(09-11-2019, 05:38 PM)hockeyfn Wrote:  I was down until Lord Krishna said I can't eat meat or have sex, like cmon bruh.

now what you will do ? huh? oppose him ? for saying right things ?

and enjoy your life and let others also enjoy it, but you cannot enjoy by encroaching upon others rights, than you are criminal immediately, and this our present self proclaimed government ( or superpowers ) is nothing but government theives and rogues who have everything and are enjoying everything.

otherwise if we trace everything properly than even the damn land ( The America ) is stolen from another party red indians and now they are claiming it my land, and spoiling the whole world.

and it is not my problem if you spend your entire life under there impression. that is your problem. for if you will follow blind than you will fall in the same hole in which blind is going to fall cuz you follow them.

and ( at the top ) enjoy your life but not by encroaching upon others rights. and animals also have rights to live and nation means anyone who is borned in that land thus so called patroils or nationalists are also imperfect for they are killing the animals ( specially cows which is the most important among animals )

and this western civilization is suicidal or soul killing and mother killing civilization ( as well ) and if you want to enjoy than enjoy but not by encroaching upon others rights.

than you will be subject to punishment by the government and Krishna or God is supreme dictator. and he is faultless and has no defect in his everything.
and they ( The Americans ) are promoting to have sex life and making everyone whores instead of keeping them as wifes, but if everything is pleasure than why take contraceptive methods ? pleasure ? why kill child ? that is the proof that how rascal you and they both are. but it will not enter neither your nor there brain ( it will not { i have taken it as for granted }) so it is useless to argue with you.

and even if we expose you as you actually are it is useless for people in general have lost there senses in the first place. and will still stick to it ( along with you )

(09-11-2019, 06:32 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(09-11-2019, 05:26 PM)DONGERWEED29266602592O38523097 Wrote:  if god is real how come theres gay people

"I sent gays to fix overpopulation and, boy, did that go well."

oh yes this is why you are on your knees with my cock ( like an whore ) so enjoy it ( whore ) do you like to be abused ? so take it hard now ( whore )

(09-11-2019, 09:22 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  Image

nah nah this is not perfect photo, post that`1 in which you are on your knees with my cock in your deep throat ( by pying without invitaiton )

that would be perfect`1. Wink

you know your server has made it when cult members use your forums for recruitment

(09-16-2019, 03:38 AM)Mousey Wrote:  you know your server has made it when cult members use your forums for recruitment

nah nah it will not be judged by the number of idiot followers, it will be judged by the quality ( not quantity ) and whatever i speak is sound truth in the first place.

and you will take it from some other places little, little but here everything is found in 1 place. and it is something like going to supermarket.

and whatever i speak is sound truth in the first place. and is not touched by your western general qualifciations like cheating, politics, fraud and deplomacy.

are not these things your general qualifications ? and whatever is coming here is sound truth and there is no power which can deny it in the first place. ( rascal whore ) now give some shape on my cock ( by pying without invitation like an whore )
Find

why didnt you reply on the last thread i had some important questions about krishna and gay people
Find

(09-16-2019, 05:07 AM)hsasdf987 Wrote:  
(09-16-2019, 03:38 AM)Mousey Wrote:  you know your server has made it when cult members use your forums for recruitment

nah nah it will not be judged by the number of idiot followers, it will be judged by the quality ( not quantity ) and whatever i speak is sound truth in the first place.

and you will take it from some other places little, little but here everything is found in 1 place. and it is something like going to supermarket.

and whatever i speak is sound truth in the first place. and is not touched by your western general qualifciations like cheating, politics, fraud and deplomacy.

are not these things your general qualifications ? and whatever is coming here is sound truth and there is no power which can deny it in the first place. ( rascal whore ) now give some shape on my cock ( by pying without invitation like an whore )

ur a whore and ur whole religion is a sham

take that lord kamikazi
Find

bruh moment
Find

(09-16-2019, 05:10 PM)DONGERWEED29266602592O38523097 Wrote:  why didnt you reply on the last thread i had some important questions about krishna and gay people

so if i does not give attention to every ( spoiled unwanted stool ) street dog like you ? than you will take it as for granted that im gay ?

alright im gay ( happy now ? ) and get out ( whore ) and do not seek my attention ( slut ) get out rotten apple

(09-16-2019, 05:12 PM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  ur a whore and ur whole religion is a sham

take that lord kamikazi

there is saying barking dogs never bites. and whatever i want to do either i will show it in work or if i cannot do anything at all than what is the value in talking at all ?

and at the top now you are no longer reasonable ( for if you would be than you could have seen yourself `1st on your knees with my cock in your deep throat ) poor bully

(09-16-2019, 06:50 PM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  bruh moment

HUT whore and mind your own business ( shameless slut )
Find

Thank you for the enlightenment hsasdf987 my brother Smile Not many people will understand the ways of our Supreme Lord Krishna, but that will be at their own expense.
hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare!
Find

(09-17-2019, 06:50 AM)Zebrah Wrote:  Thank you for the enlightenment hsasdf987 my brother Smile Not many people will understand the ways of our Supreme Lord Krishna, but that will be at their own expense.
hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare!

than why am i here ? huh? just to create an show of preaching and cheating my own self of rowing a boat ? huh? than why have i come here ?

just to make a show ? of preaching ? is that my boat will go forward by this show of rowing ? after putting anchor down in the river bed ?
and cheating, politics, fraud and deplomacy are general qualification of your western civilziation not of Lord Krishna ( rascal whore ) so do not drag him down to your low status and tell others that how great you ( among all ) actually are for you have understood everything as it actually is.

wrong. for you cannot know the taste of honey simply by licking bottle from outside ( or cannot tell what is what by having my cock in your deep throat like an whore { by pying without invitaiton })

and wrong that is not the way of Lord Krishna, but it is your western way, and our process is clearly explained that `1 has to listen to the mother and has to be obidient to her, instead of so many random whores ( like you )

and i have not come here to make a show for preaching and do nothing. ( wrong ) for i have explained the process by which one can approach Lord Krishna, and one has to approach the real mother or authority ( OR Srila Prabhupada ) for no one knows anything beyond there births, ( along with me )

and i admit it but everyone can know what is what ( everyone can ) so do not try to tell others that how intelligent you actually are by choking there paths ( slut { rascal whore }) you are whore, or random street dog.

that is it. and you understand nothing ( if you say that you have understood something ) than you know nothing. ( now get out { rascal fraud }) for i do not like frauds.
Find

alluha akbar
Find