Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crafting

I’ve been sitting here for an hour trying to figure how to unlock the different crafting tries and I cannot figure it out. I’m trying to get to tier 3 btw. Can somebody help me
Find

Scrap and your latest fragments that you got. so 25 scrap and 10 uncommon fragments. also if you ask around in game or discord someone might say something but basically to get to the next level you just need the Scrap and 10 X fragments,

to add to that, you need to scrap commons and ordinaries first. You'll start collecting scrap, fragments and catalyst. You'll want to craft catalysts for more xp towards your tier. once you level up you can start doing the next tier.

If you click on each tier itll expand with perks. There is a ton of info about crafting in the "help" section.

Hope this helps
Find

Yeah I’ve tried that and it says I don’t know how to craft that
Find

Spoon, basically you want to recycle the Ordinary tier (white) and craft the catalysts you get from it, then scrap them too. The recipes are in the book for free for catalysts. When you've hit like level 3 or something on your Tier 1 crafting, go to your craft menu and put in ALL of your scrap and common fragments. It should show a [?] in the box that you can craft, possibly with a small #. That means if you hit craft, you'll craft that many of the next tier of fragment. So, experiment a bit if you don't want to use ALL of your scrap and fragments; try 30 scrap and 30 fragments, and if it still crafts more than 1, try 20/20. If you craft just one of the next tier of fragment, it unlocks the next tier (i.e tier 1 to 2, common to uncommon).

If the [?] has a / through it, you're not high enough level on Tier 1 perk. Keep going at it.
Find