Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Micro's

Steam Name(Current): MicroBoss

Time played on servers?: 1,525 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: TTT list

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes, Involved in a scam and abit of karma bans. (mostly from having fun with friends)

Why do you want to join?: I love the community, I enjoy playing with a lot of people in here and i enjoy playing other games with them. (Events)

Referred by: none

Additional Details: Sorry if i bad mouth you, most times its a joke.

Chill I like him kewl beans +1
Find

(you missed the “... and why?:” part)

- That Thrakos Noob

+1 when Ive played with him he was a nice player and Ive seen him help out a couple people when ive played with him
Find

tbh i think you have improved since your ban and i think you should get member +1
Find

I'm pretty neutral on this, there are a few red flags in what he wrote but I haven't experienced anything negative personally so I don't really have a strong opinion either way.
Find

+1 he has been reformed and i think he should get member back
Find

Micro is still Micro, but he is improving enough that it is noticeable and definitely worth getting Member back
+1
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Jokes aside, micro has become more reseved than in the past, and seems to act more appropriately since the most recent issue he was a part of. I dont see an issue with him having member again as he really seems to be trying to do better in his actions. +1
Find

I think he shown a decent amount of improvement, I think he should be a member +1
Find