Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

IOD Competition

THE IOD COMPETITION

Beebee and I are hosting a competition for Isle of Demons! Using our two servers, two teams will run head to head to see who completes the event faster! With the tournament bracket, multiple teams will be running to compete for the prize pool.

Rules

Team Selection
You have a choice to either do a ,4 5 or a 6 man.
Each team will have a selected team leader, that team leader is a kiter. How it works is that your team can choose a player(s) (depending on what team size you picked), then we select your remaining roster.
for 4 mans, 3 extra will be selected for you.
for 5 mans, the leader can select 1 player, and the 3 extra will be selected for you.
for 6 mans, the leader can select 2 players, and the 3 extra will be selected for you.
(NOTE: we don't know how many players are joining, so this rule may change in the future)

Location for the Competition and Streaming.
In the public Discord, there will be a temporary section for the competition. we will have two locked channels that players will be moved into as well as a few other channels like a waiting room. One player from your team must stream the event using discord's streaming system, using the technique to screen share without being in a group call, or streaming on twitch (preferably streaming directly on Discord). Beebee and I will be in the two channels watching

The Run Itself
Before the run begins, both teams must wait until our go. when joining the event both teams must wait for all players to fully load into the event before leaving the camp fire to ensure each team starts roughly the same time. Both teams must grab secret chest to make it a full run.

The Competition Itself
Depending on how many teams joins, this event might last a few days. The date and times are located at the bottom of this thread.

If Your Whole Team is Not Present
If your whole team is not present, we will select a player for you, or you will be placed into the loser brackets.

The Prize Pool
The team who is the fastest wins the prize pool. As of now, this is the prize pool:
Flereous
Tathenen
Bunny Crystal
6x Vip Token
Mobi Gory Catalyst
Saliferous Catalyst
------Sent by Grass------
Ascultone
Anarchic Godsword
Ancient Wings (Yellow)
Vengeful M16

We will accept any generous donations to the prize pool. If you want to donate please send trade offers to one of us.

The prize will be split among all players in that run, depending on what the prize pool is. The prize pool will be updated if more is added.

We will also have losing brackets, with a separate prize pool:
3 Shardlikes
Sagacious Sword
Easter Cosmetics

Requirements, Participating, and Dates/Times.
We are hoping a good amount of teams join this competition. If we don't have enough players we can't host this. So please, come join! You'll get loot from just playing IoD as well.

Before signing up; please ensure you have at least 4 hours of IOD playtime.

Format
Quote:Can you make it for at least the first match (5:00 PM Central Time is the 1st match):

Discord Username:

Hours of IoD (Min. of 4 hour):

Additional Details (optional):
You'll be also able to signup on Discord later if you're not signed onto the forums.

Time to Signup: Thursday, Sept 19th

Beginning Date: Friday, Sept 20th (5:00 PM Central Time)

Can you make it for at least the first competition (5:00 PM Central Time is the 1st match): Yes.

Discord Username: Danger#0001

Hours of IoD (Min. of 4 hour): 70 hours.

I can kite so I can be a team leader ye.
I'd prefer to be in a 5 man group.
Find

Gonna be easy need ban and Nivendo

Can you make it for at least the first competition (5:00 PM Central Time is the 1st match): Depending on if I forget or not, I probably won't though, it will be 6 PM my time I should be able to make it unless my brother is being a dick and is still on the computer.

Discord Username: Randall

Hours of IoD (Min. of 4 hour): Like 40-50 something.
Find

Can you make it for at least the first match (5:00 PM Central Time is the 1st match): Ye

Discord Username: Pringle’s Cant

Hours of IoD (Min. of 4 hour): 80 hours

kiter man

4 man pref
Find

Can you make it for at least the first match (5:00 PM Central Time is the 1st match): No, but assuming both servers fill multiple time, I can make it around 8-9PM EST

Discord Username: Black Venus/TJ1524

Hours of IoD (Min. of 4 hour): 132 Hours

Will be kiting and will be group of 5
Find

Can you make it for at least the first match (5:00 PM Central Time is the 1st match): Yes

Discord Username: Philip#3433

Hours of IoD (Min. of 4 hour): 40+ HOURS

Additional Details (optional): Can kite, prefer 5 man. If too many kiters can play as regular.
Find

Can you make it for at least the first match (5:00 PM Central Time is the 1st match): dunno

Discord Username: honestly don't know, teamspeak better

Hours of IoD (Min. of 4 hour): I might have over 4 hours. but not much past that.

Additional Details (optional): if i join something im gonna throw and itll be funny. don't make me join. events are boring.

Can you make it for at least the first match (5:00 PM Central Time is the 1st match): Yes

Discord Username: Shadow_man43#8902

Hours of IoD (Min. of 4 hour): 12 hrs, 32 mins, 10 seconds

Additional Details (optional): I may have a low hour count for iod, but that’s cause barely anyone takes me. I mostly heal people and I have good dps weapon and I know what I’m doing.
Find

I have changed a rule, you can now do 4 mans. with 4 mans the leader cannot select a player, which makes this option very random on who is on your team
Find