Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

IOD Competition

Can you make it for at least the first match (5:00 PM Central Time is the 1st match): Yes

Discord Username: BURNSY#0001

Hours of IoD (Min. of 4 hour): 27 hours

Additional Details (optional): I don't usually kite but I have successfully kited final boss before, familiar with the entire event but not comfortable kiting.
Fine with 4 or 5 person groups.
Find

for it to be considered a full iod run, do you have to get the secret chest?

(09-15-2019, 09:24 PM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  for it to be considered a full iod run, do you have to get the secret chest?

yes, unless the majority wants secret chest to be optional, grabbing secret chest is apart of the run
Find

Thanks to Grass, the prize pool expanded!

Ascultone
Anarchic Godsword
Ancient Wings (Yellow)
Vengeful M16
Find

Can you make it for at least the first match (5:00 PM Central Time is the 1st match):
Yes, I'm sure I will be available for the first match.

Discord Username: Mamba#8826

Hours of IoD (Min. of 4 hour): 43 Hours

Additional Details (optional): I'd like the be kiter/leader, but I can fit elsewhere if needed. I'd also prefer 5 man so I can select one person to run with.
Find

i would personally rather you be able to skip the secret chest if you choose to
greed or time, which would you rather pick? :thonk:

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I want it to be part of the complete run required
Find

Can you make it for at least the first competition (5:00 PM Central Time is the 1st match;6pm eastern): Yes.

Discord Username: Arms (Marky)#6728

Hours of IoD (Min. of 4 hour): 4 hours 41 minutes

Complete run including chest
I have played iod many times before I know how to do each section well, however, I do have trouble kiting after first boss.

Also I think teams should be random because if teams have the ability to be chosen that gives certain teams an advantage over others. Especially if a team chooses all the kiters, ruins the competitive part of the competition. If your counterargument is "you just want to be carried," my reply is I do my best when I play IOD I just never get invited to teams cause IOD is a very ingroup biased mode.

Definition of ingroup bias: The ingroup bias is the tendency that people have to favor their own group above that of others.
Find

Congratulation to Philip's team for winning the first part. The quick Black Skull helped them out and got them the lead they needed.

Phlip
Adderall/hentai
Burnsy
Mystery
Devour

Not a lot of folks are on right now to do the other half and some quit. So we're holding the next part tomorrow at 1PM Central. We'll contact you on the team you're on, currently Tj and Pringles are kiters/leaders for the next part. If you want to join we do need 4 more folks and we'll be asking around.
Find

Congratulation to Sardines team for winning it all
MicroBoss
Sardine
Goldenguy
Moz
Bezerker