Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch

Time played on servers?: ~ 450.2 hours (includes the events servers and lobby; excluding everything except TTT would be 337.6 hours)

Where did you hear about this server?: My favorite server with a nice community closed down(~2016), so I was looking for a nice server with a nice community and when I came to FRG just something about the feel of the community got me hooked.

I didn't hear about FRG from anyone nor NTG.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: I am currently college and I have enjoyed my time on the server for a long time. I originally had premonitions that college would leave me with no time to do anything, however, I have lots of time and I don't have to cut any extracurricular activities for my own personal enjoyment (ie: gaming).

Referred by: n/a

Additional Details: My intent is to become a staff member here because I would like to communicate with more of the long-time players. As well as to put more use/explore more into my creative side I always love coming up with ideas for things and the style that Brassx has integrated into FRG is very interesting. You can take an idea and put it into existence. I do not model, code, nor anything programing related (I tried lua but it did not stick). I am a chemistry major with essentially 100% certainty that I want to go into the research field, and as a person, I do have ideas that can't be applied to chemistry so I hope to express some of it and talk with people to make FRG more interesting.

I always get new ideas when new events or guns are added; just the new designs and effects that can be added to Gmod are so cool.
(also I'm not too interested in adding memes just let me slip that in there)

I only recently got interested in posting to the forums, so I will definitely make use of the suggestion thread.

(When I tried lua I attempted to make interesting SWEPs but ultimately at the time I, simply did not have time to learn code even though I had guidance from that server's owner Sepps from Banana Hammock and his coder I no longer remember [That server does not exist anymore]). So instead I'd like to try giving my ideas to a group capable of using them.

Of course, evidence of this would rely more on what I post to suggestions, so I'll probably get working on those.
Find

+1 was helpful to me when I joined and by the amount of effort he put into this application he seems like good member material
Find

I catch this guy doing something fishy once and a while, the latest thing was when he was afking on Santas and/or was lowest on most of the scores (bottom 3 typically). He actually cost us a Santa win.
Find

seems like you put a lot of effort into this, but just watch out for what beebee said above. +1
Find

(09-18-2019, 04:17 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  I catch this guy doing something fishy once and a while, the latest thing was when he was afking on Santas and/or was lowest on most of the scores (bottom 3 typically). He actually cost us a Santa win.

In response to this I actually have a good reason for half afking those like 1 or few rounds of Santa.
A girl that I liked back from highschool started texting me recently and I really wanted to respond. I was playing but ya know I gotta text back. I didn't really feel like mentioning that when u called me out cuz it's a bit personal.
Find

+1 ive never had a problem with marky or him being afk. Plays ttt often and is usually open to helping people so i can't see a reason to not have him be member.

I dont consider going afk to be a reason (unless its intentional to farm items), because at the end of the day gmod isnt life and things do come up.
Find

Approved!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find