Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bezerker Toxicity

(09-21-2019, 01:17 AM)Krampus_SDG Wrote:  Alright, I know i'm really immature, thankyou for trying to better me

(09-21-2019, 12:38 AM)ManeGunner6 Wrote:  
(09-21-2019, 12:32 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  I think everyone here evolved is the wrong in someway.

Pretty sure I'm basically a bystander amongst whatever hateboner Krampus might have and Bezerker actually owning up to his mistakes like a fucking champ, to be totally honest.

I don't hate him, I hate how he acts just like me, maybe even worse and Is praised while I get shat on everyday

Use the !block command and none of this un-needed drama would have happened
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

(09-21-2019, 02:00 AM)Minehuis Wrote:  
(09-21-2019, 01:17 AM)Krampus_SDG Wrote:  Alright, I know i'm really immature, thankyou for trying to better me

(09-21-2019, 12:38 AM)ManeGunner6 Wrote:  
(09-21-2019, 12:32 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  I think everyone here evolved is the wrong in someway.

Pretty sure I'm basically a bystander amongst whatever hateboner Krampus might have and Bezerker actually owning up to his mistakes like a fucking champ, to be totally honest.

I don't hate him, I hate how he acts just like me, maybe even worse and Is praised while I get shat on everyday

Use the !block command and none of this un-needed drama would have happened

As it's been proven MULTIPLE TIMES, Block is the lazy way to handle things like this. All block does is give the blockee full range to shit talk them without them knowing.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

blocking is a nice system BUT ONLY if you use it for specific players. if someone is mic spamming or being toxic then it should be handled by a staff member. blocking is mostly used to avoid a agreement that you and ONE other person is having, OR is someone is just annoying you and only you. if more then 5 players block the same person that means there is a problem with the person and that needs to be handled.

also i kinda agree with beebee this was handled poorly from both parties.
if you have a problem just go straight to a staff, don't be toxic on general. Discord isn't meant for that.
Find

Thumbs Down 
Pepega drama server community cant handle itself
Find

Hey man! If you don't have any viable input, there's no need to comment!

I can understand both sides frustrations, as I've seen how both of you are. I see where you're coming from about the block command, Bezerker, but in reality if all someone does is shit talk you, and you don't respond to the hate, you'll come out looking like a champ for not dealing with the drama right? Plus you'll eventually realize it's all petty at the end of the day. I also understand you want to be able to defend yourself when someone shit talks you, but there's always people out there who are going to stick to their opinions and butt heads with you.
So again, if you really don't like someone, take a moment and think to yourself, is this bickering worth it? Do I really need to tell this person that they're dumb? Chances are you don't.

As for this report. Usually you want to put some evidence to back up your claims, otherwise not much can be done. I'll leave the thread open for more feedback though.

-------Stay on topic. We don't need any more comments to piss people off-----------
Find

Well I was there for the whole dilapidation fight and the whole situation was pretty awful. Both parties were in the wrong for this. Without the backstory Bez gave, this looks petty. Bez, I know you have been harassed and that shit does build up but let the higher ups deal with it( I dont know the full context about your situation but hopefully an admin+ is dealing with that shit). Love how cheny gets into another toxic argument right after his unban, old habits die hard I guess and he hasn't learned, idk probably just me then. Krampus just lay it off on the toxicity in the future and it'll be fine. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say shit, no one wants to hear that. If no one said shit at all, nothing would've happened over this small ass problem. All three of you kept on going and adding more fuel to the fire. IT'S JUST A GAME, grow up.

I can have a more in-depth story about the situation if needed but right now I don't see the point in doing so.