Steam Name (Current): Freaky

Steam Name (During incident): Probably something with Freaky or Freak in in

Steam ID: ItsFreaky-

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ItsFreaky-/

Name of staff you were banned by: Idk

Length of the ban: Perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: "nil" is the reasoning

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Idk what the actions were, it was a very long time ago (2-3 years). I usually don't have trouble in any other servers

What really happened?: honestly don't remember
check my comment for clearing up some info I received after making this
Find

This is so vague, how do you expect to be unbanned
Find

Don't really see this one being repealed

Actually, I received this ban in 2018 and it seems that I was banned for "HACKERMAN" which is very unprofessional from my standpoint and I think I remember the incident. I'm almost positive I sniped a mod multiple times as a headshot and he called me a hacker. I've literally never cheated on Gmod, despite having a VAC ban from 2 years ago.
Find

You can check yourself on ban list with STEAM_0:0:162214668

I mean I'd like to believe Alex rightfully banned you back then
Find

(09-22-2019, 12:49 AM)Moz Wrote:  You can check yourself on ban list with STEAM_0:0:162214668

I mean I'd like to believe Alex rightfully banned you back then

I would not be making this unban request if I was.
Find

i dont really see alex banning people for hacking unless they're blatantly aimlocking, he's too shit at the game to spot people cheating
Find

(09-22-2019, 12:59 AM)Vhoxel Wrote:  i dont really see alex banning people for hacking unless they're blatantly aimlocking, he's too shit at the game to spot people cheating

I wish there was proof on either side because I genuinely don't remember cheating on Gmod ever and to be candid I don't understand how cheating in ttt would help.
Find

I just say unban him and see where it goes from there

Hmm I'd rather NOT unban this guy. From what he's saying I personally feel inclined to believe that he was trying to avoid saying outright that he was banned for hacking.
For starters in the original post he said he doesn't remember what he got banned for and suddenly his memory jogs when he sees the ban reason even providing a short stor of him "sniping a mod multiple times" insinuating that the ban was personal to some degree. Not to mention he's had the chance of making this unban request for 2 years only deciding to do so now, if he wasn't actually hacking at the time don't you think he would've made an unban appeal on the spot?
I believe this guy is lying about the circumstances of his ban and I don't think he should get unbanned, mostly due to his ban being a hacking ban.