Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dual Fool's Worlds?

Idea: Dual Fool's Worlds
Name: The Fool's Choice

I find the fool's world an amazing secondary but I'd like to possibly see a duals verison of it much like the hellfire in the future. (I was contemplating on suggesting this for a long time.)

Possible ability?: Instead of blocking bullets it could possibly deflect, bounce or ricochet off the shield and maybe possibly spark towards whomever shot the shield.
Maybe adding very slow regen to the player aswell whilst in the shield? Because the shield only has 1 practical use besides hiding in a corner with it and that's to use it mid-combat whilst you need to reload but when you could just use something like a polarity which atm are worth a lot less than a fools and is a lot easier to kill with.

Note: Try not to be biased towards this suggestion just because it's me, give an honest and simple answer.

diarrhea
Find

Well the idea sounds overpowered as all hell, hence why it'd never work sadly. The gun would need so much tweaking to make it balanced enough for this idea to be a reality. Thats the reason my Hellfire / Dragon Strike have such lackluster abilities in the first place, to offset the super strong gun.
Find

make tobi make it ;D

but seriously thats super OP and i understand that it is a super rare gun and stuff but still is OP.
maybe if the firerate is lowered and the shield was bigger and was placed down like the oracle. So instead of half shield it would just be one big one full circle (like halo shield)

but no regen and no bouncing off the shield that shit op af.
Find

im sorry but imo this is pretty dumb and i dont think brass would even think about adding this for a split second. -0
Find

Nahhhhh fools world is strong/unique enough that it doesn't need an op upgraded form.
Find

nah fuck that too lazy

People aren’t gonna dislike your suggestion because you’re you

People are gonna dislike your suggestion because it’s a completely unnecessary buff to a secondary that’s already just fine

And I’m not sure I’d have the patience for people turtling up in their bubble shields with regenerating health and two revolvers that can oneshot me
Find

an honest simple answer you say? ok, no.
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

(09-22-2019, 08:29 PM)Mystery Wrote:  Note: Try not to be biased towards this suggestion just because it's me

- That Thrakos Noob