Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deathray targeting and harassment

Steam Name of Offending Player(s):Spooky Deathrayjj

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:86151492

Map the event happened on: not one specific one

Date of event: overtime

What Happened?: He keeps following me as much as possible when I'm not even suspicious, He kills me as soon as I start shooting at people whether they were a T or not,he has also taken every opportunity to make fun of my ban since I have been unbanned , after doing it for a couple of time in game , he blocked me, he then did it in Dms on discord and blocked me afterwards

Witnesses: any on at these times

Evidence:
https://imgur.com/irVepKI
Find

1 I haven't been following you around (I don't really follow anybody unless i think they're a T) 2 that is a lie that i shoot at you as soon as you start shooting a someone. I've rdmed you once because you were on ladder and shot someone first (who didn't shoot back and i couldn't see cause i was below him on ladder) which turned out to be a zombie which didn't hit you for one and two didn't make any zombie noises. 3 I said something about your ban twice and "harrassed you" which then I blocked you AND stopped. 4 you've bodyblocked me twice which led to you getting blocked, Been micspamming a lot, and being a overall nuisance. Before you make a post like this could you take a look at yourself and see how much of a clown you are. Also the evidence you show in your "harrassment report" show me saying something once. And did I mention that you @'ed me first and started this whole mess which led to me blocking you.
Find

I @ed you saying "stop talking about my ban or I'm making a report" because you blocked me Edit: you also blocked me right after making fun of it mind you
Find

(10-02-2019, 11:45 PM)Krampus_SDG Wrote:  I @ed you saying "stop talking about my ban or I'm making a report" because you blocked me Edit: you also blocked me right after making fun of it mind you

I made a comment about how you should of stayed banned then you @'ed me in discord , threatening to get me banned and turned it into a issue which could of been dealt with by saying nothing since I already blocked you
Find

or you could have just not started shit by making fun of my ban . Btw I predicted you would do this
https://imgur.com/eQ7PeuI
Find

(10-03-2019, 12:03 AM)Krampus_SDG Wrote:  or you could have just not started shit by making fun of my ban . Btw I predicted you would do this
https://imgur.com/eQ7PeuI

ok and?
Find

You two are both children

(10-03-2019, 12:16 AM)Zephyr Wrote:  You two are both children

I mean you are using this as an insult, but they actually are both literal children...
Find

I was gonna kiss you GN on your 365th day of saying it and guess what, that's not happening
Find

Can just do what I’m doing record and save tons of evidence as I’m doing that against hentai, sardine and mages atm already got tons but I’m goin for gold when I make a report