Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Maps you dislike/have problems

Yeah, +1 to remove construct like everyone else is saying. Could be an issue because there is currently a challenge on that map but could always just remove it or put it elsewhere...
Find

construct good map

people that complain about it just suck at sniping
Find

Alright I'll do a second vote on construct then. Any other maps?
Find

(10-09-2019, 05:23 AM)Cute Wrote:  I' m not that good in explaining and map names but i gona try my best. Here all maps i have problems with:

+zm_countrytrain_b4 - Not enough invisible walls, my problems with the map is that although i like open map that let you be creative with your pathing using mages,moon boots by going up building that shuriken can't but the building have no roof top even though it doesnt have invisible walls to prevent people from getting on top of it which may result in accident exploit as you can see through walls or just stuck in places you shouldn't be in. - Please Fix

Yeah even using those walls on the roof of the building to see enemies is an exploit none the less. The general rule of thumb is that if a wall has an nodraw texture (usually where its unaccessible in vanilla TTT) where you can see them but they can't see you is considered an exploit.

Quote:-ttt_frg_leviathan_final - in my opinion it too big with samey corridor and confusing layout. -Please Remove

I would like to defend my own map. Leviathan was built to not have a confusing layout entirely. The map is essentially made up of chambers, with about all chambers having 2-3 entrances/exits (not-including the middle area). The map is also just 1 big circle, and then the 2 extra large rooms on the side of the map. I understand your idea of samey corridors, and yeah with like 8-10 players on it can be big, but It takes time to learn maps, so confusing layouts in my opinion should not be a cause to remove it, unless the map is almost impossible to memorize (anyone remember ttt_catacombs?)

If we want to talk about more confusing layouts than Leviathan, lets talk about ttt_wanda or dm_darkmatter, or even ttt_digdown. Those three I would say are much larger and more confusing, especially digdown, but sense those maps are well known and are on multiple servers, people generally like/or are fine with playing on the map, because they played it more often and know what to navigate it. See my point?
Find

Leviathan chill map, never had any delaying problems with it

country train aids because of it's lack of lighting
Find

BRING BACK OLD LOST TEMPLE SPAWN!!!GETS RID OF AFKS SO WHAT IF THEY GET TO STAY AN EXTRA MAP DO IT FOR THE CHALLENGE SCROLL KILLS!!
Find

-ttt_ntg_rooftops_re_final

This map has broken textures, Either fix it or brick it

Definitely that one rip off NTG rooftops, has broken skybox, invisible parts of buildings that you walk on, and generally optimized so poorly
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(10-09-2019, 05:45 PM)°Bouncy°☭°Cunter° Wrote:  -ttt_ntg_rooftops_re_final

This map has broken textures, Either fix it or brick it

DM me the broken texture, I'll check it out and fix it. Map is completely built with default textures so I don't know what could be missing
Find

Construct needs to go
Find