Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Buff] Ender of Dreams

Imo would be pretty cool if it had an e effect that was like this

would make it pretty nice and imo not very op
Find

I just wish the beam was faster. Playing around with one today and I had a guy literally take 0 damage from it while he casually walked away from the beam. They even had time to climb a ladder and the beam still couldn't catch up with them essentially not moving away from the beam.
Find

How about we just let the beam come straight from the gun just like Atum from ntg
Find

If the effect came straight from the gun that'd probably fix a lot of the issues. It would at least proc on someone rather than them just casually walking away from it.
Find

Please post in thread Confusedteamsalty:
It's so bad. :cozycastondeath:
Micro brain runs faster than that beam.
Find

(10-17-2019, 02:42 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  Please post in thread Confusedteamsalty:
It's so bad. :cozycastondeath:
Micro brain runs faster than that beam.

i can't believe a MODERATOR of this server is SOO toxic towards a player on this server, honestly i now see why people say beebee is one of the most toxic players on the server. It's sad Sad
Cant believe you would post something so toxic on this thread

(jk bee gay)
Find

the gun is fine imo, but the proc isn't that great and it would be fine if the proc got buffed,
Find

For a weapon that is essentially a godlike tracer, it does its job well. I hate the idea of unavoidable damage, but the Ender is balanced well enough that ultimately it comes down to the situation it’s used it. On a map with open areas, the effect is a massive giveaway, letting everyone see where the fight is taking place. On maps with lots of corridors and pathways, it’s ability becomes purely DoT.

If it got buffed, don’t buff the damage much if at all. Instead, let the effect stack, each stack increasing the speed of the beam.
Umpty Dumpty
Find