Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Buff] Elneith

Mousey let me use his Elneith for a bit and so far, it's super underwhealming.

The gun base itself is fine. Vector is a strong weapon and it has an acceptable statline. The main problem with it lies in its unique abilities.

The right click serves no purpose in actual combat besides harassing/trolling people or ruin someone's hunter round. I'd rather just shoot them in the face for those 3 bullets instead of wasting them on 10 burn damage. The tracer also reveals your position making it yucky to use.

The proc ability is so bad I wish it was straight up completely removed. People might say "just dont press E lul" but at the same time, what if you want to open a door or ID a body? Well too bad bucko, you gotta take 40 damage because it'll activate as soon as you hit that "use" key. The hitbox on it is also extremely janky. I've tried to make practical use of it in combat but it always ends up hitting a wall whenever i try to shoot it around a corner or through a doorway. The projectile is too slow and falls off in a weird way making it extremely unreliable

Proposed changes:
Remove self damage from proc ability.
Using the alt fire on the proc ability causes it to explode dealing good damage around it.
Slightly increase the damage of the burn from the alt fire and from the bullets themselves.
Find

gop! +1

I haven't been on in a hot minute but the elneith is pretty much all I use when I do play for fun. It is an okay vector with primary fire but the right click is worthless other than blinding the enemy with fire visual or burning TJ for fun. The alt-fire should be buffed to do a bit more damage but I can see how the alt-fire can quickly become op if it is even moderately good. I think making the alt-fire charge the proc in some way would be fun and gives the incentive to use the whole gun. The proc ability should be cooler in my opinion and revamp it and not remove it completely. I think it should explode on impact doing 5 to 25 damage depending on how close you are to it and giving a phoenix burn for a bit afterward. I know coming from me as a vector collecter and elneith owner sounds like BuFf My iTEms but the gun is truly bad and the unique and fun parts of the gun are borderline unusable. I don't care for the gun to be good I would most like to see it become usable.
Find