Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Asuna complaint

How about when you lend some coins to someone you hold a godlike as collateral until they pay it back... Problem solved
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt

I ask that Asuna works on repaying all debts, but I am not going to invoke any bans or punishments based on what was shown, as the duration between initial loan and now is relatively short, there's really not too much of an indication that Asuna doesn't have any intentions of paying you back(other than using some coins for 50/50s), just that they literally can't pay you back right now. So report to me in around 3 weeks from now and tell me if Asuna has not started to repay their debt, then I will consider further action.

If we are talking about Asuna being a flake he owes me 75k and 2 rusty keys this loan was on 9/26 and haven’t heard a word from him since and when’s he’s on he afks when I try to talk to him -1 team preschool rip gone too soon

I don’t think any action is required but people should definitely be aware that asuna is a money gremlin and like my father will not be returning to pay his debts
Find

Well I have a feeling some of you might regret giving him loans...
Please be cautious of who you give loans to. It's a weird thing for staff to intervene with and we'd rather not most of the time.

Asuna's been banned for a few reasons, so I'll just close this now.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find