Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Buff] Lock-Up Trait

Honestly, this trait is just really bad and needs to be buffed/reworked...

The benefits from the damage increases are so small that it's unnoticeable on 99% of guns.

If the damage increase was buffed or the lock-up time was reduced it'd maybe be decent.

And yes I am only making this thread because I bought the Scarlet.

1. it isn't suppose to be good
2. it was only suppose to be on a huge
3. lol no, it would make alot of guns cancer.
(if made too op)
Find

>Buys Conq Scarlet
>Makes buff thread on the trait that balances it
Find

(10-15-2019, 02:45 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  1. it isn't suppose to be good
(if made too op)

Funny how you defended the Zeus's hand trait on automatic guns even though it got majorly out of hand with crafting and all 3 of those reasons could have been defense on why that trait needed a nerf.
(Pistol instead of huge in that case)

I see no reason to not make lock up less of a meme. We need more varying mechanics not just point and blow down the entire server.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

Lock-up was never meant to be good, and it balances some of the giveaway guns anyway, and they'd really be the only thing directly buffed by this as no one seriously puts lock-up on a gun (unless its a meme)
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I understand it’s supposed to be a meme but now that craftings out why not give it some use? If it’s stats get reworked it could be a pretty cool niche trait. It seems like brass is willing to adjust old traits (spacial gleam) to balance them in crafting. This is literally the only trait on the server that hurts the gun more then helps.
Find

(10-15-2019, 02:58 AM)Danger Wrote:  I understand it’s supposed to be a meme but now that craftings out why not give it some use? If it’s stats get reworked it could be a pretty cool niche trait. It seems like brass is willing to adjust old traits (spacial gleam) to balance them in crafting. This is literally the only trait on the server that hurts the gun more then helps.

Meanwhile, Muffle, knife, and Jihad damage cry in the corner
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(10-15-2019, 03:00 AM)Boozerker Wrote:  
(10-15-2019, 02:58 AM)Danger Wrote:  I understand it’s supposed to be a meme but now that craftings out why not give it some use? If it’s stats get reworked it could be a pretty cool niche trait. It seems like brass is willing to adjust old traits (spacial gleam) to balance them in crafting. This is literally the only trait on the server that hurts the gun more then helps.

Meanwhile, Muffle, knife, and Jihad damage cry in the corner

Honestly all the “Extra Damage Against...” traits were a mistake, but it’s too late for that.
At least those traits VERY rarely benefit your gun instead of making it worse.
Find

As someone who went through lockup issues, I think the trait is fine as it is. It’s tough timing sometimes, but I personally think it’s fine. The damage increase is puny in the short run, but if you tough it out, it’s fun
Find

(10-15-2019, 02:49 AM)Bathory Wrote:  
(10-15-2019, 02:45 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  1. it isn't suppose to be good
(if made too op)

Funny how you defended the Zeus's hand trait on automatic guns even though it got majorly out of hand with crafting and all 3 of those reasons could have been defense on why that trait needed a nerf.
(Pistol instead of huge in that case)

I see no reason to not make lock up less of a meme. We need more varying mechanics not just point and blow down the entire server.

The trait WAS ON DISTORTED, i honestly dont konw what to tell you when it was ALREADY on a tier that has full auto guns, literally no one complain until crafting came out. You are able to get the Zeus trait on distorted BY chance.
only started complaing after people using it in BR and vampire round. again Zeus trait was already on distorted so you shouldve complain about it when distorted come out not after 1 year.
Find