Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What would you like to see on the server?

I find that random bits of content keep the server fresh and make it more fun like the introduction of monthlys (I came back after a break from easter in late august) and I love it when new content comes out. However contrary to what unPoke posted I like it when there are new events and big updates and lots of new content. I understand that it takes a while to add these things in but I find the events the most fun.

At the moment, the server feels a bit stale to play with monthly and iod still making it interesting, but I think there should be the addition of more "big" events like iod and grims. Grims is less interesting probably due to the lack of "stuff to do." (IOD has skull puzzle, interesting stone boss fight mechanics, and tzad mechanics).

I would also like the addition of more event-related items/weapons because atm it is very limited, but the addition of more weapons would probably imbalance the economy of other event weapons so I would suggest more class-related and diverse weapons.

I look forward to items that spice up gameplay and change how events can be played. Changing how ttt is played seems a bit too dangerous to mess with, but bosses and lobby related events are like FRG's way of expressing creativity and what makes it different.

Also, I do agree on more additions to fishing and making it more interesting or at least adding something that could make it more worthwhile other than rusty keys and Kraken fights that only a select few players are capable of getting eyes.

At least this is how I see it.
Find

-KrAmPuS2.0 pepega
-More Extincts/Zodiacs
-More BR Content/Uniques
-Fish Content/Crate
---Plz add more content for baits or rework them cuz majority of them are useless.
-A better system to get forerunner frags and the rewards you can exchange stuff with
-Have another way of gaining challenge progress instead of ttt kills (kill worm queen idk)
----Or more pve/passive challenges added to the pool
-"Realms Devblog 2k19."
-Get "Thicc Daddy Chad that's related to you by blood" to make Krampus again.
Find

Feeding off of a suggestion here I could pretty easily make modifiers to events, chosen at random every so often.

So I could make a bunch of random modifiers with things like -
  • -x% Max Health
  • -x% Mobility
  • All enemies can ignite/poison/(random DoT chosen upon modifier gen) upon contact.
  • -x% Reload speed
  • etc etc

and then get more fancy/crazy with combinations and have a few different tiers -
  • -80% Max Health, +50% Mobility, -30% Damage. (Would be some kinda 'ninja' sim)
  • +80% damage, get -80% mobility for 30 seconds after shooting, or while you're aggro'd by an enemy (so you can still make jump gaps for IoD)

With each event having its own challenges chosen per day, or week, which ever I decide (or both). Could even have you guys suggest modifiers/modifier types, as long as they aren't too crazy I can do it all modular and not have to go in every event and modify core code. I just upload my system and it hooks into damage functions, stat applications, player spawns and applies the modifiers.

Upon completing an event with a mod (you'll probably queue from it from some UI on the lobby), you wont get extra loot from the event itself, but you will get 'loot bags' from each event that can contain uniques from the event, as well as various other things? I.e. "Tier 1 IOD Loot Bag" Tier 1 meaning easiest difficulty modifier, this way you guys can save them up and open 'em all at an unboxing event or something(no roll animation).

(10-16-2019, 10:48 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Feeding off of a suggestion here I could pretty easily make modifiers to events, chosen at random every so often.

So I could make a bunch of random modifiers with things like -
  • -x% Max Health
  • -x% Mobility
  • All enemies can ignite/poison/(random DoT chosen upon modifier gen) upon contact.
  • -x% Reload speed
  • etc etc

and then get more fancy/crazy with combinations and have a few different tiers -
  • -80% Max Health, +50% Mobility, -30% Damage. (Would be some kinda 'ninja' sim)
  • +80% damage, get -80% mobility for 30 seconds after shooting, or while you're aggro'd by an enemy (so you can still make jump gaps for IoD)

With each event having its own challenges are chosen per day, or a week, whichever I decide (or both). Could even have you guys suggest modifiers/modifier types, as long as they aren't too crazy I can do it all modular and not have to go in every event and modify core code. I just upload my system and it hooks into damage functions, stat applications, player spawns and applies the modifiers.

Upon completing an event with a mod (you'll probably queue from it from some UI on the lobby), you won't get extra loot from the event itself, but you will get 'loot bags' from each event that can contain uniques from the event, as well as various other things? I.e. "Tier 1 IOD Loot Bag" Tier 1 meaning easiest difficulty modifier, this way you guys can save them up and open 'em all at an unboxing event or something(no roll animation).

I would not be opposed to this, in fact, I have discussed this with one of my teams while were trying to make conversation in IOD. We are not composed of long-time players, but we talked about how IOD is very monotonous just the same thing over and over and doesn't change at all except for maybe a random bug or 20-minute plug/seeker runs.

Maybe there could be a weekly preset along with an associated new godlike for each different preset.
Using IOD as the example maybe we could have a hardcore week of IOD where rare loot drops are increased, but we have increased speed, reload, rate of fire, or damage BUT everyone has 20% health or 1% where if you get damaged you die in one hit. A preset could be a weekly thing choosing from a random set of presets every week. (Maybe the crates in the P90 chest could be altered as well and old crates expired crates could be swapped in, like on a hardcore iod week rare crates like christmas or easter are added in if not a new godlike, since godlikes and unique items take a lot more time to make.

(Aside from events, I think the addition of a new flashback type crate to weekly iods could be added something where instead of expired godlikes dropping from it, it drops expired monthlys{ dropping expired monthly allows to keep crafting rare monthly craftables like rainbow beam and maybe there could be when combined new misc masterworks like beam cata + war banner = aoe plasma shield that reflects or aoe long jump, it's just an example to show what I mean}

I think it is a could be an idea to provide a small amount of change for a short period of time (like a distraction ya know?), however, I don't think it should be a replacement or anything else more of a feature change that makes the event a bit more interesting for the time being.

Also more (but different) minigames and a new crate (maybe one of those weekly iod exclusives that has a chance to drop expired minigame tokens)

(Also I totally didn't see what you said about loot bags but when I say crate it can also be loot bag, the idea is similar)
Find

(10-16-2019, 05:41 AM)Glazz Wrote:  -KrAmPuS2.0 pepega
-More Extincts/Zodiacs
-More BR Content/Uniques
-Fish Content/Crate
   ---Plz add more content for baits or rework them cuz majority of them are useless.
-A better system to get forerunner frags and the rewards you can exchange stuff with
-Have another way of gaining challenge progress instead of ttt kills (kill worm queen idk)
    ----Or more pve/passive challenges added to the pool
-"Realms Devblog 2k19."
-Get "Thicc Daddy Chad that's related to you by blood" to make Krampus again.

I agree to all of this especially more extincts and Dailys/challenges outside of ttt (I find the lobby events to be more fun)

Moar fishing content and make fish craftable like a salmon I slap someone with (Able to use sharks and eels in crafting)
Find

-What the people said about the zodiacs +1

-Would like to see more godlikes be extinctable, not just new zodiac signs as well.

-Also make tmp and mp5 craftable.

-Make exp booster cata craftable.

-Add chromosome godlike.

-Also +1 on what beebee said about skins, need a skin to cover up this ugly ass meatballin'!

-Make oxylus (and all other events) performance based in some way (Maybe have one random oxy jewel and one that is given to the top 5 damaging players or perhaps how long they lived, idk something related to performance, feels very bad when someone who just dies (most of the time purposefully) gets the jewel over people who were carrying). It's just irritating how it works as of now because there is no incentive to play well in it, or any of the events tbh. Would be cool to see a sort of "nazi zombies" like score in the events so we can actually see who is contributing the most/least. I know this is definitely controversial making drops performance based but most of the time I end up just fucking around on dilap because there is no real reason to try. I feel like the old excuse is "then the new players can't get anything and the rich stay rich!!!" But you can literally afford a event weapon to be on-par with other event weapons in maybe 10-15 hours of gameplay.
Find

(10-16-2019, 02:18 PM)hockeyfn Wrote:  -What the people said about the zodiacs +1

-Would like to see more godlikes be extinctable, not just new zodiac signs as well.

-Add chromosome godlike.

-Also +1 on what beebee said about skins, need a skin to cover up this ugly ass meatballin'!

-Make oxylus (and all other events) performance based in some way (Maybe have one random oxy jewel and one that is given to the top 5 damaging players or perhaps how long they lived, idk something related to performance, feels very bad when someone who just dies (most of the time purposefully) gets the jewel over people who were carrying). It's just irritating how it works as of now because there is no incentive to play well in it, or any of the events tbh. Would be cool to see a sort of "nazi zombies" like score in the events so we can actually see who is contributing the most/least. I know this is definitely controversial making drops performance based but most of the time I end up just fucking around on dilap because there is no real reason to try. I feel like the old excuse is "then the new players can't get anything and the rich stay rich!!!" But you can literally afford a event weapon to be on-par with other event weapons in maybe 10-15 hours of gameplay.

I use finality and I still can't even get top damage nor eye on kraken :L (even when i don't die) I do beleive in performance based rewards, but it limits the prize pool to rich players when "weaker" players are unable to get high damage. More than likely top players tend to be the same few people. I only have gotten eye when I did a 2 hour Kraken and when it was broken while brass was gone (2 total and i screwed up both cuz bad keyboard :L)

(10-16-2019, 04:09 PM)Little Red Riding Mark Wrote:  
(10-16-2019, 02:18 PM)hockeyfn Wrote:  -What the people said about the zodiacs +1

-Add chromosome godlike.

I use finality and I still can't even get top damage nor eye on kraken :L (even when i don't die) I do beleive in performance based rewards, but it limits the prize pool to rich players when "weaker" players are unable to get high damage. More than likely top players tend to be the same few people. I only have gotten eye when I did a 2 hour Kraken and when it was broken while brass was gone (2 total and i screwed up both cuz bad keyboard :L)

I mean finality isn't exactly the best gun for kraken, the scope sucks and it's dpm isn't the best. A sweaty galil is far cheaper and is probably better tbh. Also not trying to be a dick but aim does come into play a lot. On kraken you have to make every shot count and hit eye with every single bullet. I am fairly certain any player that is over level 20 can afford an event weapon to be on par with the rest. The only exception with this is stormforged aug, which doesn't necessarily always win. Certain galils and scars can compete with it.
Find

Can we get a super cool card game like Gwent or something we can sink hours into and get rewards
easy
Also, I'd like to see bosses in events that rely on brains rather than brawn. Something that having a better gun doesn't matter at all. You know the Zalcano from OSRS? Something like that, look it up if you wanna.

(10-16-2019, 04:44 PM)Terran Wrote:  Can we get a super cool card game like Gwent or something we can sink hours into and get rewards
easy
Also, I'd like to see bosses in events that rely on brains rather than brawn. Something that having a better gun doesn't matter at all. You know the Zalcano from OSRS? Something like that, look it up if you wanna.

Bro FRG Realms with mining skill and smithing skill to kill Zalcano
:pog:
Find