Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What would you like to see on the server?

A monthly crate similar to flashback that requires coins to unlock it. Because let's be honest, waiting a year for the previous monthly to maybe never show up again is pretty dumb.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

unironically fix shotgun suffixes

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(10-16-2019, 05:26 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  unironically fix shotgun suffixes

Excuse me sir, Huge was in line first. No cutting.
Umpty Dumpty

basketball update

make vortex work in events like its supposed to, not just grims
Find

New T and D weapons are always fun. What about a freeze grenade type thing? You throw it and it freezes the player exactly how they are when it explodes if they are within the radius. Would be funny to freeze people around map hazards like the cars on 67th way. =P
Find

i was thinking of maybe upgrading the flashback. basically either put 10 shards and flashback into the sphere and it turns into monthly Crate or something else

but i would like logic rules and 10 seconds start and end rounds.

Also this might be super late BUT i would love for this to be added.
Make trait chance increased on crafted weapons so if bleeding is 1 in 8 on a gun and you used that cata to craft then it would turn 1 in 15. either 2X more chance or at least 1.5X on crafted item.
that way normal roll would be better then crafted items, it would balanced crafting a bit i think.
Find

TTT:

I think to make things more interesting giveaways/monthly drops that drop on Lucky maps should obtain the lucky trait.

Tweaking the RDM manager so it works better and we can see last round reports easier

Add new guns to scrolls and or retire current scroll weapons when new ones are added (also please fix current challenge weapons, looking at you ender of dreams)

New minigames

New T/D weapons

Misc:

Add more uses of forerunner fragments

Add an indicator to let us know when a rune of looting and a rune of ascendancy is active

Add weapon skins to the game for prim tiers that have not so much

Rename tokens

Beartrap title for getting hit by beartraps (hi beebee)

New extincts

Fix shotguns for the love of god

Fishing:

Soulcatcher should do more than just being a godlike rod (maybe a trait, etc)

More content to fishing and or more bosses similar to Kraken

Dailies added to fishing or more uses to use fishbucks on
Find

Unpopular opinion however I really would like to see it return: Zombie survive. When it was first released it was incredibly fun and a nice switch up from TTT or events and there were plenty of players who really enjoyed it and had fun messing around regardless of the amount of loot it dropped. Now there is a large influx of players coming into frg I think it would be fun to re-open zombie survive and see if it becomes a game mode that fills up quickly or can hold a steady player count.
Find

(10-22-2019, 12:56 AM)Sardine Wrote:  Unpopular opinion however I really would like to see it return: Zombie survive. When it was first released it was incredibly fun and a nice switch up from TTT or events and there were plenty of players who really enjoyed it and had fun messing around regardless of the amount of loot it dropped. Now there is a large influx of players coming into frg I think it would be fun to re-open zombie survive and see if it becomes a game mode that fills up quickly or can hold a steady player count.

Low on priority list pepehands

But would love to see this come back too, really needs incentive to play though aside from possible dailies. Like maybe allowing global prims/godlikes to drop with zs exclusive traits or something.
Either way you'd just have to ask community to see what would drive us to play