Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What would you like to see on the server?

I feel like I'm in the very very small minority but revert the change that was made to increase of round timer per kill. Used to be 30 seconds per kill if i recall correctly, and it's now 15. Probably my least favourite change just out of personal preference. People are just impatient imo and think that it's delay if 30 seconds pass by without anything happening. I don't really like playing as traitor as much anymore because of it.

I don't think we really need to be more strict with the rules. I always liked how light FRG was on the rules and I think if we laid down the hammer and became more strict, it would just make the server less fun.  If anything promote more +members or mods, and make sure they are aware of the rules and punishments for offenses.

Never rename tokens.

As for content, more extincts would be nice, or even another purpose for godlike shards. Forerunner fragments and the shop could definitely use some love. Maybe another unique tier, maybe a unique gun type, maybe another unique suffix, and then along with that maybe update the quests. (fix the doctor quest if it hasnt been fixed yet)

Skins would be cool, it was always a planned feature from the start of FRG. Maybe have skins only drop from events, or give them out with certain achievements, that would be cool too and make achievements cooler. More achievements are needed too.
More accessories would be cool too but they're kinda looked over because I figure most people have them disabled.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see on the server? - Dreadark - 10-16-2019, 12:36 AM