Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What would you like to see on the server?

Feeding off of a suggestion here I could pretty easily make modifiers to events, chosen at random every so often.

So I could make a bunch of random modifiers with things like -
  • -x% Max Health
  • -x% Mobility
  • All enemies can ignite/poison/(random DoT chosen upon modifier gen) upon contact.
  • -x% Reload speed
  • etc etc

and then get more fancy/crazy with combinations and have a few different tiers -
  • -80% Max Health, +50% Mobility, -30% Damage. (Would be some kinda 'ninja' sim)
  • +80% damage, get -80% mobility for 30 seconds after shooting, or while you're aggro'd by an enemy (so you can still make jump gaps for IoD)

With each event having its own challenges chosen per day, or week, which ever I decide (or both). Could even have you guys suggest modifiers/modifier types, as long as they aren't too crazy I can do it all modular and not have to go in every event and modify core code. I just upload my system and it hooks into damage functions, stat applications, player spawns and applies the modifiers.

Upon completing an event with a mod (you'll probably queue from it from some UI on the lobby), you wont get extra loot from the event itself, but you will get 'loot bags' from each event that can contain uniques from the event, as well as various other things? I.e. "Tier 1 IOD Loot Bag" Tier 1 meaning easiest difficulty modifier, this way you guys can save them up and open 'em all at an unboxing event or something(no roll animation).

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see on the server? - Brassx - 10-16-2019, 10:48 AM