Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What would you like to see on the server?

-What the people said about the zodiacs +1

-Would like to see more godlikes be extinctable, not just new zodiac signs as well.

-Also make tmp and mp5 craftable.

-Make exp booster cata craftable.

-Add chromosome godlike.

-Also +1 on what beebee said about skins, need a skin to cover up this ugly ass meatballin'!

-Make oxylus (and all other events) performance based in some way (Maybe have one random oxy jewel and one that is given to the top 5 damaging players or perhaps how long they lived, idk something related to performance, feels very bad when someone who just dies (most of the time purposefully) gets the jewel over people who were carrying). It's just irritating how it works as of now because there is no incentive to play well in it, or any of the events tbh. Would be cool to see a sort of "nazi zombies" like score in the events so we can actually see who is contributing the most/least. I know this is definitely controversial making drops performance based but most of the time I end up just fucking around on dilap because there is no real reason to try. I feel like the old excuse is "then the new players can't get anything and the rich stay rich!!!" But you can literally afford a event weapon to be on-par with other event weapons in maybe 10-15 hours of gameplay.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see on the server? - hockeyfn - 10-16-2019, 02:18 PM