Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Drop Ban Appeal

I agree with the ban in this case. The staff decided the last time this happened unanimously that the next reported incident of this would incur a ban on the person who did it. This shouldn't need to be a rule and should fall under the don't be a dick to other players clause.

I also want to point out to donger that although Beebee did the ban he was told to do the ban by an Admin. So yes, why moderator+ has the command Beebee was doing what he had been told to do. He didn't make the decision on a whim and did it because of some bias against lil yeet. The staff as a whole agreed that it's a shitty thing to do and the next incident of it would be met with a punishment. You shouldn't have to avoid making public parties because of a fear of being griefed. That's a stupid thing to say in my opinion and it makes the server feel too toxic. Players should feel like they can use public parties and public party recruitment without fear of being griefed.

Now as far as my personal opinions? I believe 5 days is a little too harsh and I'd agree with shortening the ban. Moving forward I feel that this should continue to be a bannable offense same as we would for any other event griefing. I think 2-3 days would be more than fair but that's my personal opinion.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Drop Ban Appeal - big mike - 10-19-2019, 02:49 AM
RE: Drop Ban Appeal - MicroBoss - 10-19-2019, 03:20 AM
RE: Drop Ban Appeal - MicroBoss - 10-19-2019, 03:37 AM
RE: Drop Ban Appeal - Smurfo - 10-19-2019, 03:39 AM
RE: Drop Ban Appeal - Kazen - 10-19-2019, 03:48 AM
RE: Drop Ban Appeal - Smurfo - 10-19-2019, 03:59 AM
RE: Drop Ban Appeal - The Black Parade - 10-19-2019, 04:41 AM