Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Equipment Overhaul

CAUTION: THESE ARE SOME EXTREME IDEAS!!!
PUT YOUR BUTTPLUGS IN NOW BOIS.

Alright, so I'm a huge fan of rpg's and dungeon crawlers. I think it would be cool to add in more slots for armor and such. It would follow the same tiers as for guns but use different stats.

Possible armor slots could be:

helm
chest
legs
boots
hands
rings
amulet
cape

These slots could use the following stats:
bullet dodge chance
health over time
armor (bullet damage resistance)
thorns? lol (returns some damage to attacker)
increased health pool
overshields

offensive stats could work too, but I think defensive stats would be best to avoid stacking offenses and possible scenarios of OPNEEDSNERFONESHOT420BLAZEITNOSCOPE.

Flame on
Find

So now...destiny..comes to TTT
Vanished from life
Find

(03-10-2015, 05:18 AM)FoxYasuCantrell Wrote:  So now...destiny..comes to TTT

I haven't played destiny, but yes, essentially rpg aspects and TTT combined. It's not far off from what we have now with the weapons. Plus if defenses are added in, it can keep offenses in check.
Find

Too many RPG aspects for TTT.

(03-10-2015, 06:24 AM)Bottle4 Wrote:  Too many RPG aspects for TTT.

And having an inventory system that allows you to have a sword, and a giant RPK that spits explosive lasers isn't?

I've always wanted some kind of armor/accessory customization in FRG but I feel it will further increase the imbalance between players. EG: Super rich players is OP from legendary armor, new player tries to kill them but gets rekt, new player shouts imbalanced he is discouraged to play more since he feels its unfair and that he might never reach the same level of OPness. With weapons it's slightly less so, since you can still kill a guy with Ascultone with a Standard rifle if you bop him in the head.
Find

Too OP, sorry. Alt game-mode? Fine, but I play TTT for an interactive and more fast-paced "Mafia" styled game, not for some bullshit RPG wannabe. Nope.
Find

TTT is already a type of RP in a sense, last thing we need is people dodging bullets, is that not why we have shitboxes GAWD!
Find

(03-10-2015, 01:15 PM)(TMS) RadioActiveCow Wrote:  
(03-10-2015, 06:24 AM)Bottle4 Wrote:  Too many RPG aspects for TTT.

And having an inventory system that allows you to have a sword, and a giant RPK that spits explosive lasers isn't?

I didn't said that - I said an armor system would become too much RPG-ish, AND would become more OP.

Making it a cosmetic item isn't a good thing anymore, since the release of Brassx's Coinshop, which offers PAC-style suit designing.

It's like a whole new game mode :O
Find

Well, if this goes through I would suggest one thing. Like in all great RPGs, the player always receives a first, really shitty set.
Find