Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Buff Drifter's Keepsake

Title. The damage is trash. The gimmick is kinda cool, I guess. Also the gimmick isn't even permanent. But it doesn't really compare to the usefulness of other monthlies. So I feel the damage should be toned up a bit so it's actually useful.

I've heard some people say "no bro it's actually good" but I would literally rather use almost any other prim tier.

TLDR: damage is bad gimmick isn't that useful

Proposed change: Buff damage or make it where you can hold it out infinitely. I don't really see how people could see that being "broken" when something like the beam sword currently exists, allowing you to bhop extremely quickly.
Find

wait isn't it a benelli shotgun with like 12 rounds and rapid fire
never used one but I died to it a bunch

I'm not convinced it needs a damage buff. It's a highly accurate, extremely long range, rapid fire shotgun(1 shot headshot too). The only thing I know needs some work is the ability, which I have plans to add stuff to once I get time.
Find

(10-21-2019, 12:34 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I'm not convinced it needs a damage buff. It's a highly accurate, extremely long range, rapid fire shotgun(1 shot headshot too). The only thing I know needs some work is the ability, which I have plans to add stuff to once I get time.

I think the damage would be better if it was actually an "auto-shotty". Basically instead of being semi-fire maybe it could be auto, just holding the trigger? Regardless, glad to hear there is plans to change the ability.
Find

It is no exaggeration to say this is the most deadly "shotgun" on the server at the moment. It's wrong to call it a shotgun, as it has ZERO spread. You have to aim super well, but it's 100% risk vs reward.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Compared the gabler's fallacy it's pretty fair. I think it's good where it's at but the ability should have faster deploy speed
Find

Eh, the gun itself is fine balance-wise but it's just really boring. A cool trait would add a lot to it.
Find

(10-21-2019, 01:14 AM)Unreal Oz Wrote:  Compared the gabler's fallacy it's pretty fair. I think it's good where it's at but the ability should have faster deploy speed

Gambler is really good though hello
Find

idk if it ever got fixed but back when I played more often the gambler's fallacy was crazy good. had like zero recoil.
Find

I agree with auto-fire holding down to shoot rather than semi
Find