Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Capacitance Overload [Christmas Godlike/Masterwork #2]

Primary: Capacitance Overload (Godlike sg552 or Galil with Masterwork Skill tree)

Accuracy +18%
Clip: 3
Damage: 21%
Deploy Speed: 50%
Firerate: 21%
Mobility: -5%
Stability: 25%
Reload speed: 10%

Master Work level exp is gained by Damage to any AI including Kraken, WQ, castle girls, IOD, Grims, and Dilapidation AI. (Max of 10 Levels of Progression)
Unique abilities to be included on the skill tree: (For people unaware Masterwork traits are chosen from a tree with separate options or so that is what it seems as of 10/21/19. so not all abilities are able to be applied to one weapon at the same time)

1. Discharge :  Can swap to a Beam Cannon (Like railgun) that shoots out an electrical discharge to a given position that lays out an AoE electrified field that severely slows enemies and damages them with the "of Electricity trait" and Shock from "Zeus' Hand." The size of the AoE should be about the same radius as Caliburn's buff circle.
^ can only be activated after 1 full clip is used and using this uses all bullets in the clip when activated; it can only be activated with all bullets in a clip. Has a cooldown of 30 seconds till next use. If a player is hit with the beam itself (not the AoE) the player receives 70 damage. AOE does 4 damage every .75 seconds a target is in the AoE field. The AoE field lasts for 20 seconds. (Must be scoped to shoot beam; beam requires charging similar to Railgun)

(These two are the 2 separate special abilities possible for the item so its either ^ or V)

2. Overload: Holding the reload button for 10 seconds causes the weapon to charge/Overload; you cannot charge and shoot at the same time. Charging adds ammo to the clip for a max of 100 bullets. Bullets produced from charge do -5% damage, and has a 1 in 2 chance to cause the user to be electrified by "of electricity." Players in the vicinity of an Overloaded player can be electrified.

3. Chain Lightning on primary fire
4 When a Target is in a body of water, they take an extra 100% more damage when shot.
5. The gun gains the abilities of the "of Electricity" Suffix
6. Either individually or all together: the "Vorpal" vortex prefix traits/effect are included in the skill tree

Crafting:

1. 353 gold bars
2. 1 Vorpal Weapon (not catalyst and the trait does not need to be on the item)
3. 3 Prim Galils (OR sg552s)
4. 1 Masterwork Weapon
5. 593 prim fragments
6. A certain amount of Superior Fragments (or whatever the name of the required items for masterworks will be)

Sounds: (inserted as files) (I tried to find as much as I could find that applied; I also didn't want to do too much research and work for if nothing is added at the end of the day because these two electricity themed guns are based on the type of energy that is my favorite when fantasized)
https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Tesla_cannon_(Broken_Steel)
(I'm not able to include attachments of the sound files so here is a link to them)
1. Shooting the Alternate Beam Cannon Fire sound From Fallout Tesla Cannon (Broken Steel)
2. Reload From Fallout Tesla Cannon (Broken Steel)

Tesla Galil Model (As Mousey has suggested): (Currently waiting on Mousey to send me the attachment to post here)

All information on masterworks was obtained by observing Beebee with the Valiant Famas and what has been posted by Beebee and Brassx in discord, and I interpreted that information as such
Find